Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

1A15871C-23AB-4EA5-997A-689D7D81EB51.jpeg
F9DDE032-C902-4CCF-BC8D-F2EFF951E38B.jpeg
C968A329-35C0-4DA3-835F-B0B5B25786DA.jpeg
B3CDC23F-6236-4505-A200-C62C9E117E54.jpeg
A3D108DF-CA59-42A2-9D77-93B5173EB6FA.jpeg
1E4BBC91-ED88-448A-8B03-431C645C2830.jpeg
Ok..... I’m curious.....did Nike send me “fake” shoes?

As far as I know, there are always markings on the inside of the cover and there is always a hanging price tag attached to the label........

Any input??

Leftover EU pair

As far as I know, there are always markings on the inside of the cover and there is always a hanging price tag attached to the label........

Any input??

That is probably from a international stock. I’ve gotten stuff from Nike restocks just like that.

Any input??
Yup...NIKE.....sent you fakes...

Any input??
what? why nike sends fakes? don’t make sense lollll. its like saying honda sells fake civics.

Honestly , you guys are clowning him on Nike sending fakes when their QC on returns is obviously lacking. Unless it was purchased on release day it is very possible that Nike is selling returned fake pairs...

Not saying that's the case with his pair, but I am sure it's happened before.

Honestly , you guys are clowning him on Nike sending fakes when their QC on returns is obviously lacking. Unless it was purchased on release day it is very possible that Nike is selling returned fake pairs...

Not saying that's the case with his pair, but I am sure it's happened before.

Stop! Just stop. Nike don’t send fake pairs. Period. Stop this nonsense and nip it in the bud now! Jeez. You’re spreading demonstrably false information here.

oh now nike sends fakes? nike can put you in court for mail fraud if you send them a fake pair back.

mail fraud in US is 5 yrs minimum. not worth doint that for $200 shoes

fakes are super good... you really think no one has returned fakes back to Nike and Nike has went back and sold em without issue? If you think thats never happened....

tags all match up, they check size, tags, and box. toss em to the side. Especially an XI... easy peasy

fakes are super good... you really think no one has returned fakes back to Nike and Nike has went back and sold em without issue? If you think thats never happened....

tags all match up, they check size, tags, and box. toss em to the side. Especially an XI... easy peasy
no one said they’re not good. it is 1:1 but unless insee real proof its just rumor like UFOs

I refuse to believe Nike sends out fake shoes. Returns or not. Just not going down that rabbit hole of a belief.

i would have to agree that fakes have probably been returned to nike at some point by somebody and then sold to probbaly somebody who doesnt know better. in my experience when i return kicks, they dont do a legit check. their main concern is that theyrre not worn if after 30 days and theres no major damage. basically, if size is correct on both kicks and kicks not dirty and they look new condition, they give u ya refund.

now, i dont know if nike has ever caught any1 sending back fakes tho.

but 1 thing for a fact, is that nike does not sell fakes, knowingly. if they did, most likely they got fooled. so lets make that clear.

I refuse to believe Nike sends out fake shoes. Returns or not. Just not going down that rabbit hole of a belief.

And bars don't sell watered down drinks, drugs aren't sold with cut, counterfeit money isn't mixed in with real money, etc, etc... I feel what you're saying, and it isn't the norm, but if you think it hasn't happened, especially after seeing Nike selling people obviously worn shoes, then you're a bit naive.

no one said they’re not good. it is 1:1 but unless insee real proof its just rumor like UFOs
Its 100% happened

I can bet a lot of money on it

you can try it yourself and I bet it goes smoothly. Nike doesn't LC, won't notice a difference unless you're sending low quality fakes then your *** gonna get caught

i would have to agree that fakes have probably been returned to nike at some point by somebody and then sold to probbaly somebody who doesnt know better. in my experience when i return kicks, they dont do a legit check. their main concern is that theyrre not worn if after 30 days and theres no major damage. basically, if size is correct on both kicks and kicks not dirty and they look new condition, they give u ya refund.

now, i dont know if nike has ever caught any1 sending back fakes tho.

but 1 thing for a fact, is that nike does not sell fakes, knowingly. if they did, most likely they got fooled. so lets make that clear.

it was posted a year or two ago, someone in a random thread or outlet thread, some dudes got busted returning a bunch of fakes to the outlet.. but they were doing it like crazy and finally got caught

but as for someone ordering a pair of fake concords last year, copping on release day from Snkrs, then a week later putting the good fakes in the regular box and returning them and being accepted like normal... that's far fetched to some of you? without a doubt its happened but not on the scale some of you thinking. where 3 out of 10 orders, people are doing that but 100% it happens

And bars don't sell watered down drinks, drugs aren't sold with cut, counterfeit money isn't mixed in with real money, etc, etc... I feel what you're saying, and it isn't the norm, but if you think it hasn't happened, especially after seeing Nike selling people obviously worn shoes, then you're a bit naive.
Its 100% happened

I can bet a lot of money on it

you can try it yourself and I bet it goes smoothly. Nike doesn't LC, won't notice a difference unless you're sending low quality fakes then your *** gonna get caught
hmmm. can buy fake jordan iv black cement. im tempted but mail fraud is serious crime.

i will pass lol.

Nike isn’t sending out fakes, they probably never sent dude the used pair either. Nike don’t roll like that, they have a entirely different crew who does returns and sends out new orders. Probably not even in the same building. Actually I just checked my Blk/Cement 4s and they came from Indiana, and the returns go to Memphis.

it was posted a year or two ago, someone in a random thread or outlet thread, some dudes got busted returning a bunch of fakes to the outlet.. but they were doing it like crazy and finally got caught

but as for someone ordering a pair of fake concords last year, copping on release day from Snkrs, then a week later putting the good fakes in the regular box and returning them and being accepted like normal... that's far fetched to some of you? without a doubt its happened but not on the scale some of you thinking. where 3 out of 10 orders, people are doing that but 100% it happens

oh yea, if youre making it super dang obvious, of course youre gonna get caught at some point. but even then in that situation, dudes didnt get caught until they kept doing it over and over. theyprobably got away with it a good number of times before getting caught.

My home boy return fake timbs to footlocker and they took them all they are look for if the shoes are worn the fakes get better and better to a point dudes who dont paid the price for Jordan's will have fakes cause of price and u can't tell the difference unless you got a good eye

hmmm. can buy fake jordan iv black cement. im tempted but mail fraud is serious crime.

i will pass lol.
Has nothing to do with mail fraud... likely wouldn’t get reported for that but good chance Nike would Ban you, who knows what else

Either way, it happens, has happened, will continue to happen but again it’s not like everyone’s doing it and you just don’t know about it because if you or I buy a pair of kicks from NDC and they are piss poor quality etc... why would we question anything else if it’s coming directly from Nike themselves?

My home boy return fake timbs to footlocker and they took them all they are look for if the shoes are worn the fakes get better and better to a point dudes who dont paid the price for Jordan's will have fakes cause of price and u can't tell the difference unless you got a good eye

I'm not sure I could trust a dude in my circle who owns/returns fake Timbs.

This confirms why I really hate people. Like seriously, if you can’t afford to keep the real pair, spend your money on something else you really need. Now somebody random person is gonna get screwed.

People abuse the ability to buy a shoe and later return it to Nike in case they get a 'bad pair' or disco later on down the line. With all of that happening, I'd be stupid not to think it happens. That's why day 1 cops are the best.. other than that just don't drive yourself nuts thinking Nike sent you a supa rupa.

Back
Top Bottom