Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

I really like the box these came in. What I hate is how cheap they feel/are.

My box is already ripping and dented. I know its not a big deal but still. This box is not going to last very long.
This. I wish they would have made the box sturdier. More reason to wear the hell out of em I guess.

I ordered around 12:30pm central time on release day, and just got my shipping confirmation a little after 6pm central time yesterday if that helps. Scheduled to arrive Tuesday 12/18

Try checking your junk email. Can you look up your order number?
OH for real?? I ordered mine at 10:30 pacific time. Ok, hope I get one today then. Thanks man

Yall are absolutely blasting this thread with Stock X. You’re not going to change anybody’s opinion. Can we please stop blowing this up with shipping?

Lets not forget depending on where the shoes are coming from there has been a winter storm passing through the South..I'm from NC and we've been out of commission for like 3 days, things are just now getting back to normal.
Yes....this right here. I hope everyone is safe out there. In Cali we were getting too much rain, too fast and these storms move along dumping snow over a bunch of states. Be safe my homies.

579BB0DE-30B3-4BC8-8B05-3012CC7E39CD.jpeg

Pair just came in

What y’all think of this PL cut?

Don’t know if it’s been mentioned yet, but somehow the midsoles on these Cords feel much harder than on other 11s. Cant remember if the ogs were like this cause it’s been so long since I had them. I hope this means they are more durable.
I think I was watching mj23dan on youtube and he mentioned that the insoles are different than previous 11 releases closed cell foam vs open cell foam.. Are you talking about step in comfort or the mid sole actually feels stiffer? Mj23dan was explaining how the previous Open cell foam feels better in the initial step in comfort, but the new stiffer soles, break in much better, creating a more comfortable shoe after a while.

Lol @ dudes calling out unbreakable talking about he has UA pairs mixed in with his legit pairs in the comments and more. Def seems like the case with him mixed ua’s with a few legit pairs here and there

7E65FFE4-B106-4021-ADD8-8AFBF432D5DB.png
AF6C8D89-23AC-4B49-BFD3-AB25ED9AE429.png

Lol @ dudes calling out unbreakable talking about he has UA pairs mixed in with his legit pairs in the comments and more. Def seems like the case with him mixed ua’s with a few legit pairs here and there

7E65FFE4-B106-4021-ADD8-8AFBF432D5DB.png
AF6C8D89-23AC-4B49-BFD3-AB25ED9AE429.png
what did he post? what was diff about his kicks?

I mean all these pairs out have diff font inbox labels and I didn't check but I had mentioned my pairs have diff paper, had I not received any of my pairs from authorized stores but from some dude on the street I woulda called em fake based on the paper.

what did he post? what was diff about his kicks?

I mean all these pairs out have diff font inbox labels and I didn't check but I had mentioned my pairs have diff paper, had I not received any of my pairs from authorized stores but from some dude on the street I woulda called em fake based on the paper.
Main reason why I'm staying away from stockx on this release. Too many differences across the board on retail pairs. No way in hell I would have peace of mind with some guy who needs to verify authenticity of the shoes in 50 seconds.

Main reason why I'm staying away from stockx on this release. Too many differences across the board on retail pairs. No way in hell I would have peace of mind with some guy who needs to verify authentication of the shoes in 50 seconds.
basically, id be worried about copping at this point. seen pictures of fakes at least the top tiers... can't tell a ******* difference I don't care if you're a professional or not, I got 3 pairs on deck looked em all over and compared, these fakes are literally the same they even got patent leather down which before used to be a tell at times

may i ask what is the name of that documentary so that i can keep an eye out for it when it releases?

Did you hit the link I posted? It's all there. Haven't been able to find anything about a release date. A friend of mine who works in sports said he heard from a bball source that it will release during the NBA playoffs or Finals, but I have no confirmation of that. Either way, if you are a sports and bball fan, I don't think you'll be able to miss any news about its release. With Netflix and ESPN producing it, it's going to get promoted like a mofo. Here's the link again if you missed it the first time:
https://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2018/5/15/17355730/michael-jordan-netflix-documentary-the-last-dance

basically, id be worried about copping at this point. seen pictures of fakes at least the top tiers... can't tell a ****ing difference I don't care if you're a professional or not, I got 3 pairs on deck looked em all over and compared, these fakes are literally the same they even got patent leather down which before used to be a tell at times

I have that concern as well. But I still need one more pair. I'm going to wait it out a bit and see if I happen across a restock. If we get toward the end of January and I haven't, I figure the holiday and hype craze will have started to diminish. I'd probably go with GOAT on this one, not StockX. After a month or two, hopefully they'll be done with the holiday crush and maybe they'll even have noticed some things that indicate which pairs are fake.

one thing you guys need to remember these shoes were mass produced to combat reselling, these shoes are retros that were not meant by Nike to be anything but shoes that people wear. there were close to 2 million pairs made in the world its possible Nike contracted different factories to make these instead of relying on a single factory to make all the pairs , we have seen different patent heights and different box labels,different paper... with this many pairs out there you should already know their ripping through pairs and only tossing the really noticeable pairs into the b grade piles. there were too many pairs made for the quality to be perfect. these are shoes that are meant to be worn nothing more. stop tripping .25 cm of height difference and just wear your shoes. has anyone seen a picture of 2 million of anything? its a lot even 2 million postcards is a lot let alone 2 million pairs of shoes. the factory would have been the size of a city here in the USA to contain that many pairs at once. I once seen a million dollars in cash all 1's it blew my mind how much that was to see it with my eyes. picture a pallet about 10 feet tall stacked with dollars that was a million.

I have that concern as well. But I still need one more pair. I'm going to wait it out a bit and see if I happen across a restock. If we get toward the end of January and I haven't, I figure the holiday and hype craze will have started to diminish. I'd probably go with GOAT on this one, not StockX. After a month or two, hopefully they'll be done with the holiday crush and maybe they'll even have noticed some things that indicate which pairs are fake.
my point I guess im saying is literally, someone could have a pair of fakes, cop real pair and return the fakes... no one would know the difference

thats my opinion, I know someones gonna come in and saying they can easily spot the difference and maybe on some fakes yea but like I said the good ones are damn scary even with the damn space Jams from last year

I figured I wouldn’t get my shipment overnight from Germany anyway, but fedex had today @ 10:30 am for delivery. Sure enough, that time came and went and they’re still floating around in Germany. :lol: Maybe they’ll get em to me by Friday..

Stockx makes the rules as they go. I’ve had pretty good business on the selling end, but they really don’t give a flip about buyers. 6-10 days is a crock.. I’ve had to wait 3 weeks for an order before and they didn’t offer any incentives. Ups ground in and out, and it’s slooow. They must have a bad relationship with ups.. I get stuff from Supreme (NY) faster.

FNL pair shipped on the left, FTL pickup on the right

Happy to add to my Black/Reds and 72-10s. Might have to cop some SJs and hope for CGs

28ups2e.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom