Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

IMG_20181208_203938_967.jpg
so happy I was able to attain pairs but several years ago couldnt even get 1
Quite a time to be alive.
Feels good seeing folks eating; that ain't resellers.

Agreed; but I don't use shields in anything. I tried them once and didn't like it. I'd rather have total comfort and enjoy wearing my shoes. It was just uncomfortable for me and not worth it.

Same here. They were just too uncomfortable and not worth the pain. I only use the set I still have as shoe trees for my AJ3s. I’m find them unwearable.

Does anyone else think the cushioning is hella stiff on these? Everything else is on point. Also, out of the two pairs that came in yesterday, one is significantly bluer than the other.

Feels that way because the recent 11 soles need to break in. Once broken in, it gets pretty comfortable.

i use sneakershields and i dont have any discomfort. i take the insoles out first, put the shields all the way in, then put the insoles back.
also depends how u wear ya kicks regularly. i usually like my kicks to have a little bit of wiggle room. others dont like that and prefer their kicks very snug.

maybe thats why they feel fine to me. if u wear ya kicks snug to begin wit, sneakershields probably not gonna feel good.

I noticed right away before anything that the midsole was much harder than in the past. Am i tripping? I really dont feel like unpacking my sjams out of that 5 step process to compare them...

Finally decided on my outfit today, almost. Forgot I just copped this purple polo, and what better way to unDS Concords than with a purple polo?

20181211_110754.jpg

I'm still a bit conflicted as to wear the hoody or the sweater. Hoody is easier to take on and off, but the sweater has a purple horse, plus the purple color from the shirt...

20181211_111750.jpg

Finally decided on my outfit today, almost. Forgot I just copped this purple polo, and what better way to unDS Concords than with a purple polo?

20181211_110754.jpg

I'm still a bit conflicted as to wear the hoody or the sweater. Hoody is easier to take on and off, but the sweater has a purple horse, plus the purple color from the shirt...

20181211_111750.jpg
Jose hustle that you?

I've always felt crease protectors make shoes feel/look like steel toe boots; then add the "I don't want to crease my shoes" duck walk - it's not a good look. Plus, it is our duty and right to put creases in our shoes.

Think about it like the person your dating, with, or married to - you better freak them before someone else does.

Anyone got the Men's 7 - 7.5? I wanted to know if they had the high patent leather.

My son got the GS 7 from the store and it has the low leather.

20181211_110754.jpg

20181211_111750.jpg
Don't be so "matchy matchy". Don't think too much about it. Dress down the Concords and you'll be good. The hoodie and pants is enough. Save the purple Polo for a holiday or something and throw on a simple neutral color - white, black, or grey perhaps.

Matchy matchy is the only way to be. Got too many shoes and too much gear to be wearing random stuff. I also forgot I have this...

20181211_113932.jpg

Really wish I had brought my purple martini bear hoody, but I've decided to go with the black sweater.
Woooo... I see you, I see you with the Lo Drip. I didn't quite understand - but now I do :smokin

20181211_110754.jpg

20181211_111750.jpg
Theres no branding on the hoodie?

Back
Top Bottom