Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

I want the following to drop next year

PLAYOFF 8’s (with the red pull tab on the back like the OG pair.)
Bred, Cherrywood and Ginger 16’s
Cherry 12’s
Fire Red 5’s with “Nike Air” branding
Carmine 6’s with “Nike Air” branding
All the OG 17’s with the briefcase included LOL

They probably won’t release any of these but oh well. I’m allowed to dream right?

The Black Concords debut with the 45
The space jams debut with the 23
The playoff 11s debut with the 23.

There is sample black and reds with 45 though.
2273F1BF-8A9E-4AEB-959A-F4CCD74C88E4.jpeg

E5163CAE-141B-4098-AE33-F6FE6CCE72D1.jpeg

6ED653D6-1BF8-471D-A801-AB60D331813B.jpeg

E99C4C4B-A422-491D-ADFF-729A4245EBFD.jpeg

02A1F4F6-72CE-4297-A222-4244829EAE61.jpeg

Facts.

Dope !! Those are ill , thanks

Wanna make sure I have this straight :
‘95 ECF bulls vs magic
Game 1 - concords 45
Game 2 - penny’s
Game 3 - black concords 45 (PE which became space jams)

As long as there isn’t glue or smears/scuffs on my pairs idc.. the slight aesthetic differences give them character to me. Plus I drove 2 hrs one way in 2011 for someone to walk out with my pair as I got to the register... my full name on the box and all.. so yea I’m just happy to have them this time..

I did give my 3 pairs a once over and they all looked pretty perfect tho.. just the usual little drip of glue at the bottom of the patent leather on one. And it’s the pair I wear so 1. That should never be noticed, if it is that’s a bigger problem 2. I really wear them so that will soon be the smallest imperfection

'16 Space Jam and '18 Concord review

Patent leather thickness and sizing.... Check it out!!!

That nasty socks guy should stop actin.
2016 jams run lil big but tts; this years concords run tts.
He simply dont knows his own tts
He never said 0,5 up before means he never touched the old spacejams or breds..
If i look at his socks it seems he rocks Js in the streets without the shoes

Dope !! Those are ill , thanks

Wanna make sure I have this straight :
‘95 ECF bulls vs magic
Game 1 - concords 45
Game 2 - penny’s
Game 3 - black concords 45 (PE which became space jams)

I think it’s
Game 1-2 45 concords
Game 3 penny’s
Games 4-6 Black concord 45s

A lot of people for some reason think he only wore them in one game. Along with it being a semi finals the Bulls lost in 6. Not the ECF.

Older than you. I can accept minor flaws, but make sure the number doesn't peel off like the OG. It's not hard for them to do. We'll see how long this 45 lasts. Hopefully it will.
I hope it last as well but a part of me doesn’t mind wear on shoes. If the 45 fades or starts peeling, it is what it is. Ofc id prefer a durable 45.

I’d also love to know the age of the people who are complaining about this shoe in any way. Being 34 myself, I know damn well nothing is perfect. If you’re picky enough, anyone can find a flaw with anything in this world.
i'm a little older than u, my guy. and i remember how it's supposed to be, but that's neither here, nor there. all i'm saying is the shoe is perfection pretty much, aside from the 45. the 45 is a small detail, yes. but it's gonna be annoying when my crispy, barely worn 11s have the damn number peeling off the back all bc jordan is cheap/greedy

Gotcha - glad I asked , can’t trust YouTube ~ thanks
I dont either. Some guys that may know shoes really well sometimes dont know the history to well. Which is no big deal really. It also goes the other way as well. The only time it gets annoying is when someone tries too hard to look like they know what they are talking about.

Smooth release in South Korea for me. Honestly didn’t know there was THIS game shoe heads around here. About 400 people folks showed up, I believe this Nike store received around 350 pairs.
Where in Seoul was this at exactly? Thanks.

I dont either. Some guys that may know shoes really well sometimes dont know the history to well. Which is no big deal really. It also goes the other way as well. The only time it gets annoying is when someone tries too hard to look like they know what they are talking about.

Yupp they trying a lil too much lol

Was introduced to 11’s by space jam (the movie) & Kobe wearing concords , was trying to research on in-game debuts when I realized these YouTubers are being gifted pairs but don’t know jack**** about the actual history behind the kicks . . they all had different explanations

Its also hard to find data on on drops, anything before like the year 2000, because not everything was documented like it is now with the internet. Shoes didn't even have set release dates back then. No one lined up for kicks, no one stocked DS pairs, you just went to the store and got your pair to rock.

Idk how I missed it at purchase but I found glue on the patent leather
don’t feel too bad , I was basking in my concord glory this morning when I realized my happy *** missed these lil chunks on the midsole / lateral side of left shoe .
D70C489A-B35D-4362-A800-137234F8CB67.jpeg

2nd pair is otw from Nike so I’ll make a (fingers crossed) perfect pair and then rock the messed up one/stock the nicer pair for the collection . I really don’t care now - I was bummed in the morning but I know once I wear em ima be hyped

*my cat likes to chase me down n rub up on new shoes when I unbox kicks , I seriously think he is attracted to new shoe smell . he hates baths tho so the tub is my designated safety/unboxing zone

Back
Top Bottom