Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

This was the first time I wasn’t ready for the holiday 11 in a long time. I usually enter foot raffles and pick up in store and/or grab online. Didn't have any reserved and slept in til noon today, looked around online after I got up and the couple sites with em didn’t have my 10. Tried sns for a while but kept gettin the in others carts msg. Went by the mall lil after 3 with no luck.. so figured it was done for now. Went to grub with my youngest boy, and noticed someone mentioned BNST again when I got back. Couldn’t get it to cart on safari, tried on chrome and straight to cart. Checked out no prob, $233 and change.. several bucks less than local. Hopefully they ship/ aren’t known for cancels.

Today was definitely an emotional and draining day for me. Laid my Grandma to rest this morning, picked up both of my pairs after the funeral, and then made a 7hr drive from Memphis back to Kansas City.

Now that I'm home, I'm glad to see so many of us were able to cop. For those that didn't, I hope you all can find pairs close to retail if not retail.

Sorry For Your Loss Buddy

Hopefully You'll Find A Glimmer Of Happiness In Securing These, Even In A Rough Time Like This :nthat:

Mesh on 2011s are extremely yellow even though they're DS. Any way to whiten them up?

"Barkeepers Friend" Or "RIT"...... OxyClean Will Help Too But With All These Products You'll Be Needing To Get The Mesh Wet.

There's Probably Some Really Old Vids On Youtube Describing The Process :nerd:

2011 concords > 2018 Concords
519253805074743501.png

One Thing I’ve Noticed In Looking Over My Pairs Is The Difference In PL Cut At The Cross Lace Area Of The Toebox. :nerd:

Two Of My Pairs Have An Inch Or So Of Mesh Between The Cross Lace And PL While One Has Quite A Bit Less....
F8428D8B-304C-46EA-8D03-A6F524A41282.jpeg

Can't believe I passed up on there (had some things to take care of) Hopefully I can scoop a pair close to retail next week. Happy to see ppl that wanted these were able to eat.

Back
Top Bottom