Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

<-------- Wearing my Air Max Penny 1's for pick up because those were the shoes I picked over the Concords in my freshman year of HS. Blasphemy I know, but still consider these my favorite shoe of all time. Lucky I was able to get the Concords in 2000, but was going to pick it up over the Playstation 2. lol

Nah, I hear you! I picked a pair of CDP Black/Cement III over Royal Foams 1 back in '08. I fell for the hype and picked the IIIs instead of the Foams that I really liked. I've had a love/hate relationship with Blk/Cement III up until I managed to get a pair of Royal Foams in 2017.

my dada cdubbz of course!

Bgn-a4DCAAA_sVx.jpg
I wanted these so bad when i saw chris wear them in the all star game lol

Last edited:
No, actually, they said in a shareholder meeting that Jordan brand would be bringing back all the most popular models and colorways in larger quantities. It was a response to losing market share to other brands like Adidas. So far, that is exactly what they have done and are continuing to do.

thank you for the info!!

No, actually, they said in a shareholder meeting that Jordan brand would be bringing back all the most popular models and colorways in larger quantities. It was a response to losing market share to other brands like Adidas. So far, that is exactly what they have done and are continuing to do.
After the massive success in 2016 with OGs and early retros, I still have no idea why they thought slowing down in 2017 was smart. IVe seen jb slip up so many times like that. THEyre lucky they have a loyal consumer base

There's no way that Jordan Brand produces 1.8 million pairs of Concords, those sales would represent roughly 10% of last year's revenue...from a single retro shoe. It would be too crazy of a sales goal.
Nike's 2017 sales were $34B. So even if they made 1.8 million pairs, this release would still account for less than 1% of annual sales. I don't see why they couldn't do it with a shoe this legendary and in such high demand.

Nike's 2017 sales were $34B. So even if they made 1.8 million pairs, this release would still account for less than 1% of annual sales. I don't see why they couldn't do it with a shoe this legendary and in such high demand.
Supply and demand isn't as simple as a lot of people try to make it out to be. Too much supply and people lose interest. Too little supply and you lose money. There has to be an equilibrium and in this case that is 1.1 milli.

85 jordan 1 (blue tag) OG track pants

not here bud, these are direct from nike chief.
I’m sure they are directly from a random Chinese Nike factory. That’s not an official Nike invoice chief. Im trynna save u fam

They literally sell those “receipts” on eBay. I’ve been ordering from Nike since the 90s and have never seen that invoice. I only see it with fakes

658AC0C9-153F-4A2F-B75E-735500F5B7D0.png

Last edited:
Just got back from the mall to get that last minute funny how the beacon system not working they told me it be down for two week this is the first time this ever happen to me didn’t have this problem with the bc3 or the bred toe one

Just got back from the mall to get that last minute funny how the beacon system not working they told me it be down for two week this is the first time this ever happen to me didn’t have this problem with the bc3 or the bred toe one
They should have given you the code to input then ....something fishy there

Back
Top Bottom