Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Cooked on titan here in the Philippines full size run an hour after for their pre release for their members. Everyone who want concords will get concords
Screenshot_2018-12-03-15-21-41-016_com.android.chrome.png

You just killed my what if :frown:
cheer up charlie

we all know inflation does not count with nike

just a few years back some shoes retail the same or lower than their original retail price after all these years

nike just knows certain popular shoes they can bend the consumer over with

cheer up charlie

we all know inflation does not count with nike

just a few years back some shoes retail the same or lower than their original retail price after all these years

nike just knows certain popular shoes they can bend the consumer over with
Let me hold $220 real quick G. You still ow me anyway for buying you them damn spinning hubcaps from auto zone

I have “all these status” and I definitely don’t shop at these stores every week lol. I barely bought from these stores this entire year. Yet I maintain my status by strategically buying certain releasing here and there. All you gotta do is maintain your status. Gotta be strategic. Don’t hate lol
How I'm hating I could care less

nah b remember i paid you back by lending you my guitar and helping you put together your american idol audition tape?
giphy.gif
:lol:
Member you kept asking me for a ride home while I was playing and I stopped and let you have it ?
T9UlKR9.gif

Yoooooooo I if this **** really happens I’m grabbing 3 pairs again...This really the best 11 ever made. I think they just clowning tho
44B10EF2-4D51-4A5E-A7C6-830F255FE954.png

Last edited:
anybody elses finishline raffle ticket countdown to reveal at 9 am? but the site says it will be revealed at 10 am

found that odd

How long do they give you to claim a FNL raffle ticket if you win? I’ll be tied up when they reveal the wins & losses...

:lol:
Member you kept asking me for a ride home while I was playing and I stopped and let you have it ?
T9UlKR9.gif

Yoooooooo I if this **** really happens I’m grabbing 3 pairs again...This really the best 11 ever made. I think they just clowning tho
44B10EF2-4D51-4A5E-A7C6-830F255FE954.png
Yes the set will be completed minus cool grey was never a fan

Good luck to everyone Saturday but I'll be sleeping fine. I seem to get lucky in December. B day month

Attachments

• 20181201_195759.jpg
    20181201_195759.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 5
Back
Top Bottom