Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

i haven't taken these things off since wednesday night. loving them. and i haven't worn a jordan 11 since 2009.

Day 2... Reversed the fit for today... Had folks bizzin about these yesterday... No L-R on the sock today lol...

20181124_142512.jpg
20181124_140113.jpg
20181124_142632.jpg

Last edited:
I get what some of you are saying but $220 or almost $250 after tax in some states is hard for most people to cough up. But I am also pretty sure JB knows what they're doing as far as quantities are concerned. They want to release just enough.

With 1.1+ million pairs in this shoe climate with the way things have been going, I honestly don’t think these will sell out first day. We’ll see but I doubt it. I think it’s reasonable to believe they’ll sit through the weekend onto Monday.

Just a little effort and no one should miss. But also different sizes have struggles others might not. I think geographical location will make it easier/harder for some.

I got the early reserve for the SJs, went with my tts 12.5. On release day, somehow, I missed on all raffles/online, left over pairs later that day were around, but not in my 12- 13 sizing. Of course there were some restocks throughout, but a lot of people that like sneakers, but have idea to monitor twitter, these forums, or even buy more than maybe 1-2 pairs a year will be out and about for these.

Consensus from those that have them is they fit just like the SJs right?
I found the 12.5 to feel "hollow" or maybe the higher pl cut helps in there is no seam to dig into my pinky toe. Llike most of the recent lows, I think 12 is a good fit with almost no pinky toe crush.

With 1.1+ million pairs in this shoe climate with the way things have been going, I honestly don’t think these will sell out first day. We’ll see but I doubt it. I think it’s reasonable to believe they’ll sit through the weekend onto Monday.

They'll sell out. Believe me, that little early drop was just Nikes way of advertising a few 10s of 1000s of on feet looks to the masses... So come time for the initial drop these will surely be gone... Folks were pointing asking questions all yesterday... I could only say these were early released via SNKR app and be ready come Dec 8th...

I hope FL at the mall of ga. Do a app reserve at age 40 too old to be standing in line with the younger crowd just rather walk right in before 3:00pm and pick up

Copped x4 at the XS Tennis pop up in Chicago. 1 to rock, 1 to stock for me, and then two separate pairs for my boys. We eating out here fam!:nthat::pimp:

Never cooked this hard in my life. This was me today:

giphy.gif

Well done... (No pun intended) sir... This is a prime example of what I just said. Folks are gonna go hard for these... 5-6 pairs ain't nothing for some to cop... That 1.4 mil includes gs and smaller sizes also. No Sleep...

I imagine all foot stores will be doing reservations
FL will probably still dang me
But footapps should be fairly easy imo

They'll sell out. Believe me, that little early drop was just Nikes way of advertising a few 10s of 1000s of on feet looks to the masses... So come time for the initial drop these will surely be gone... Folks were pointing asking questions all yesterday... I could only say these were early released via SNKR app and be ready come Dec 8th...

Ofcourse they’ll sell out. I don’t think anyone is denying that.

They’ll probably announce the Holiday 11 within the next month. Praying it’s the Breds. Cool Grey wouldn’t be bad either.
Yeah I hope they release the Columbia’s as a summer drop, they can get away with dropping those in smaller numbers. I just don’t want to wait 3 more years to get a remastered pair.

Back
Top Bottom