Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

i really read that box talk and i hate myself for it

some is right yall need to get laid

never forget regular box they gave us with the breds

D69B369A-CABB-4C3B-A8B3-C28CEDF12F2E.jpeg

Definitely got to add these ‘18 concords to the collection, sold my ‘09 jams & 72-10’s. The execution on the 2018’s look on point.

i have a gf. been with her for a few years. i get some on the regular. and i was 1 of the ones who was discussing boxes. this is a sneaker forum. where all things related to sneakers can be discussed.

what does getting laid have anything to do with anything? theres zero correlation. yall sound like the ignorant people who use "gay" as a general insult and say "aww thats gay" or "damn youre gay" whenever they dont agree with something or someone.

Come on guys, you're taking this to seriously. I just enjoy reading the forums have a good laugh, getting shoe info and sometimes posting stuff. About the box, i like both boxes, one for being "premium" and the other one for being true to OG, so which ever is ok. Enjoy the shoes and enjoy the turkey with the fam. :wink:

i have a gf. been with her for a few years. i get some on the regular. and i was 1 of the ones who was discussing boxes. this is a sneaker forum. where all things related to sneakers can be discussed.

what does getting laid have anything to do with anything? theres zero correlation. yall sound like the ignorant people who use "gay" as a general insult and say "aww thats gay" or "damn youre gay" whenever they dont agree with something or someone.

to be clear, im not taking a shot or throwing shade at any1 specific. i guess my point is that the beautiful thing about NT is that in any single thread, there can be several concurrent discussions going on at a time. in this one youve got discussion about the PL height, shape etc compared to 2011s, then you got discussions also going on about that crazy swoosh on the shipping boxes, and then u also have a discussion going on about og vs slide out box.

thats the awesome thing. if u dont like something particular being discussed, you can always join in on 1 of the other many concurrent discussions going on in the same thread. theres something for everyone.

Come on guys, you're taking this to seriously. I just enjoy reading the forums have a good laugh, getting shoe info and sometimes posting stuff. About the box, i like both boxes, one for being "premium" and the other one for being true to OG, so which ever is ok. Enjoy the shoes and enjoy the turkey with the fam. :wink:
yea its all in good fun. Last christmas I bought my brother unc 6's. I took them out the box & replaced them with my moms left fuzzy slipper & my dads right dress shoe & wrapped it up. The excitement he had when he saw the box was awesome, but the look on his face when he saw the fuzzy slipper & dress shoe was priceless. So random.:rofl: I eventually busted out the 6's.

He got me good tho. Last birthday he got me motorsport 4's & put em in a toaster box & watched me as I awkwardly pretended to be happy about getting a toaster. I was all like "oh yea, I was thinking about getting a new toaster!" "oh, this has different levels too?!...cool!">D lol

My pair came in on Tuesday morning. Wasn't from Memphis but Indiana. Normal old "non-swoosh" box. Shoes look AMAZING!!! Could not be more happy. They are TTS and soon, I'll line them up next to my OGs, 2000s and 2011s. As someone who bought the OG back from Footlocker in '95, I recall that day VERY well. These are just about a spitting image of them. Thank you Nike/JB for finally giving us a true retro to this special shoe!!!

IMG_20181122_120025.jpg
IMG_20181122_120032.jpg

My pair came in on Tuesday morning. Wasn't from Memphis but Indiana. Normal old "non-swoosh" box. Shoes look AMAZING!!! Could not be more happy. They are TTS and soon, I'll line them up next to my OGs, 2000s and 2011s. As someone who bought the OG back from Footlocker in '95, I recall that day VERY well. These are just about a spitting image of them. Thank you Nike/JB for finally giving us a true retro to this special shoe!!!

IMG_20181122_120025.jpg
IMG_20181122_120032.jpg
yea mine didnt come from Memphis either, I removed the label but was somewhere random in Indiana.

Back
Top Bottom