Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Do I want another pair.....?????
20180221_193825.jpg

YES YOU DO

Reactions: Ube
that pull out box be too much work just to get the shoes out, especially if I’m running late out the house & i want to wear the shoes for the day. Mad annoying have to take the sleave, the plastic cover & other extra sh*t out & putting it all back in.

that pull out box be too much work just to get the shoes out, especially if I’m running late out the house & i want to wear the shoes for the day. Mad annoying have to take the sleave, the plastic cover & other extra sh*t out & putting it all back in.
I feel you I actually put all the extra packaging with my SJ in a closet in my house I couldn’t bring myself to toss it though because I’m like with shoes I need everything that came with it whether I use it or not extra laces , key chains , etc

I sure hope these are not “confirmed” the same way cherry 12s or Flint and Playoff 13s were “confirmed” in 2017. Official stock pics or it’s Fox News.

2011 are so crap compared to the DMP 11’s and 2000’s.

And then you see people paying $400 for a pair, same goes for the cool greys (2010). :sick:

I hope they come correct with these 2018’s.

And I agree with the person above, flight jacket 6 box is dope.

I agree, but i still love my 2011's the same

if the supposed 2018 pair was gonna be the same as 2011s i'd buy again lol

let's hope they come correct tho

I would take the low concords over the 2011 pair all day. I had owned 2 pairs of the 2011s. I will say that they were comfortable for an xi mid of that time period. One I wore quite a bit, the other I sold for 500 on stockx when the rumblings were starting that they were going to rerelease again this year.

2011 are so crap compared to the DMP 11’s and 2000’s.

And then you see people paying $400 for a pair, same goes for the cool greys (2010). :sick:

I hope they come correct with these 2018’s.

And I agree with the person above, flight jacket 6 box is dope.

Could you elaborate on differences between ‘01 and ‘10 cool greys? Looking for a pair myself.

#45 Space Jams set a new standard. Want to say they were the peak of XI retros before the 72-10s.

2010 cool greys were bum *** retros.

Shape, materials, jump man the wrong way...... 2000/2001 and the 2016 jams are the best retros to date! See pics below why the 2001 retro is superior.

EDF825FF-325F-40DB-A843-DC4B1CB4702E.jpeg
9AD29B28-04D6-4E4D-A378-652A0A44B8AB.jpeg

Reactions: Ube
Could you elaborate on differences between ‘01 and ‘10 cool greys? Looking for a pair myself.

The main difference is the patent leather. On the 2010 cool greys, it's definitely a lesser quality. While I do not own a pair of 2010 cool greys I have a pair of 01s. I still make this assessment of the 2010 Cool greys because I also have a pair of 09 SJ, and 11 Concords as well as the 00 concords, 01 colombias, and 00 SJ. The PL on the last retros seem cheap, they seem to get this foggy type of flare faster and the pl def cracks way earlier than the 00/01 versions. I noticed this especially from the 11 concords, which I was highly disappointed in. If you are looking for a decent retro, look for the 00/01 versions, you are definitely going to pay a good amount and count on the shoe to separate, even if they are a VNDS pair. Just know what you are facing when you want to spend that money.

Revisionist history going on, I don't remember all this slander in the 2011 thread

That's because at the time there were those who never had a pair before to make any sort of comparison in quality, so what did you want them to say? Those who never had a pair of concords were just happy to have a pair, and those who had a pair and copped another pair probably didn't wear them immediately, I fall into that category. I first broke out my 11 concords, I want to say around 2014/2015, and when I wore them I was like wow, not what I expected after only a few wears, but that's just me.

00/01 Cool Grey PL cut looks low compared to the '16 Space Jams.

Back
Top Bottom