Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

I could understand if they were new basketball or lifestyle shoes, but not shoes that predate their existence. They should have zero interest.
U don’t know what kind of memories younger heads got with the shoe, maybe they got a connection with a family member or it was the first pair they ever got. Most of all the shoe is just a classic, some people don’t wanna wear those ugly *** Travis 4s lmao. This like saying u (even in your old *** age) can’t rock converse cause u weren’t watching ball when people wore em.

I´m still on the fence with that high patent leather cut.. like.. people keep saying "it was like this on the OGs" but it was not. Every picture of MJ wearing them in game does not look like the current retros or am I crazy?

These new retros are trash man, go get the 2011s instead. They even come with that cool slide out box

Screenshot_20181119-113811_Gallery.jpg

While you're at it get the 2012 Playoffs as well

Screenshot_20181119-115539_Gallery.jpg

Ron-Swanson-giggling1.gif

Last edited:
Experiment.

Checking to see if the tighter fit up top kept my foot from sliding forward to prevent the pinky toe pain I always get from 11s (wide foot).im used to it but will sz up on my next pair.

https://lifehacker.com/5855028/quickly-break-in-a-new-pair-of-shoes-with-rubbing-alcohol

Haven't tried this with XI's, but have done it with other shoes. I also have used Cedar shoe trees and the freezer method, but that is extreme and I wouldn't risk it on a Jordan XI.

Report back, still tryna figure out whether to go TTS or .5, I have similar pinky toe pain

I don’t want to see anyone under 30 copping. Please stick to Vans or something. I need to get my pair.
:lol: I know what you’re saying but it’s happening. Concords are multigenerational. I asked my kids HS and middle and Concords are an automatic Christmas list item for all their homies. Fortnite V bucks and Concords for all the kids man!:lol:

How will Jordan history live on if y’all try to use your age as some type of capital? Some old heads complain about youngins not appreciating OGs, then complain when youngins and appreciate the OGs and help them live on. Even if you see someone born in 2006 talking about the OG, it should make you proud lol
Some of the young dudes are cool, but it’s highly irritating when some kid is trying to tell you how a shoe is supposed to look and you got 20 + yrs invested. At least be educated if your gonna talk **** that’s all i ask. Most of these guys just complain because they think it sounds cool.

We're really splitting hairs on this PL thing...either way they're going right to the toe and one is going on ice. But if I had to pick I want the higher one cause I prefer the chunkier look. That's just me though.

i'm old physically, but i'm a noob to this sneaker culture, so i'm kinda stuck between a rock and a hard place...but i'm learning a lot since i joined this forum a few years ago when i was researching for a pair of basketball shoes for playing in the a league for the first time in my life.

i'm old physically, but i'm a noob to this sneaker culture, so i'm kinda stuck between a rock and a hard place...but i'm learning a lot since i joined this forum a few years ago when i was researching for a pair of basketball shoes for playing in the a league for the first time in my life.
As long as u buy what u like and don’t put others down ain’t no issue

That's weird, aren't you from Summerville or Charleston? Most of my shoes that ship pass through their first (I'm from Dorchester County).

Walterboro... but yes it weird bro... I mean my driver must be taking to scenic route with my pair..lol..

I know I'm not wearing mine during Thanksgiving. It'll be that one kid with fruit punch that will splash you every time. Or that person not paying attention and step back on your kicks...

I was in Atlantic bedding yesterday wearing my 72-10. One of the guys had on CG lows and the other Platinum tints. They looked at me and asked if I hit on the drop, I told them yeah... Dude with the Tints was like "dang man" ain't hit but the other guy hit. Dude was kinda tee'ed off about that!!!

E64D9CBC-EEDD-4CDC-B2F5-A28F4F2FB09A.jpeg
9F6CE888-10E9-426C-9278-753E916AB050.jpeg
Now this is a proper Concord retro. High patent leather cut and OG box the way I remember them. 45 or 23 don’t matter.

Yes sir... Big Feet gang we in the building. Keeping posting fellas, I wanna see the pics of these from other angles, lighting, backdrops, different cameras, etc...lol

Making me more eager to get mine... This is truly a great year ending for us to finally get THIS close of a resemblance to the OG. We should of had this 3 years ago leading up until now. This is what Nike remastered program should of been giving us!!!

Back
Top Bottom