Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

I’m convinced Mods only act when someone snitches to them. BUT I’m surprised with all the snitches we have on NT, that no one got him?
hqdefault.jpg

Missed the scratch test on any of the leather on these like he does on all the other general releases like those the olympic alternate 7s.

Anyone know When we gonna see the playoff 11s? It’s been since 2012
Next year I hope. The one true sneaker I've been waiting decades for. Passed on the 2012 trash pair. Ever since JB got back into making 11's look true to the original, I'm juiced son.
It has to be with the white liner across the patented leather like the originals and the SJ's from 2016.
Also...
When are we going to get a proper bred low IE?

Next year I hope. The one true sneaker I've been waiting decades for. Passed on the 2012 trash pair. Ever since JB got back into making 11's look true to the original, I'm juiced son.
It has to be with the white liner across the patented leather like the originals and the SJ's from 2016.
Also...
When are we going to get a proper bred low IE?
They'll likely release a color way that Jordan never wore while in the NBA. i.e: Gammas, Win like '82/'96 and the in 2020 release Playoff XIs

We get warnings and bans from Meth for conduct but this clown gets nothing for marketing his fakes!? He would have been banned immediately when NT was on point.

I guess I suck at my job here on Niketalk then.
There’s lots of posts that get deleted and a lots of trolls getting banned that you never even see. But somethings do get missed, which is why it’s important for members to flag stuff like that.
If he of anybody tries to sell in this thread I will take care of them.
Thanks for your concern

Yes. It looks nothing like the OG.
ding ding ding

it didnt feel anything like it either. I still feel shafted on that pair of shoes. Most people didnt go from wearing the OG right to the 2000 for basketball thinking hey, its the same shoe Ill just level up real quick but I did and it was laughable

gonna be so annoyed tomorrow, when its something I want my UPS guy doesn't deliver til 6PM when its something Im not in a rush to see or receive it comes early as hell

see you guys after 6 :lol:

At least you receive your pair tomorrow, my pair was shipped from Tennessee then went to Georgia (I live in South Carolina). So I'll receive my pair Tuesday.

Back
Top Bottom