Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

My only question here is what really is he doing wrong right now? At least we are getting some good comparisons. Which is what we all wanted anyway. Btw, Im happy you got your pair. I was about 20 min late to the party. Show em off when you get them. :D
Back on his weird trolling. He’s been on some foolishness since he created an account

Last edited:

You know... I'm starting to feel like its the early 2000s again with this shoe, I feel legitimately excited to get them and wear them. For the last dozen or so years, my excitement was tempered by the fact the I knew the product was going to be less that what it should be. I NEVER would have expected JB to put the proper support back in the ankle at this point, even the 1st retro XIs didn't have it.

Body is ready.

p.s. If we could only get them to truly fix the IV |l

Nike ships fast!
94B1BCC0-9152-47A4-A25A-8E10EE6FB5D0.jpeg

Hold it, hold it, hold it. Haven’t seen this mentioned: was at a mall a bit ago. Saw the platinum tints. Picked em up and ... they have the padding inside the cordura upper. Say what?! Assume then the Concords do again as well???? Someone confirm please. If so, these are even more lit.

Hold it, hold it, hold it. Haven’t seen this mentioned: was at a mall a bit ago. Saw the platinum tints. Picked em up and ... they have the padding inside the cordura upper. Say what?! Assume then the Concords do again as well???? Someone confirm please. If so, these are even more lit.

Confirmed earlier in video by Aquamanjay_ Aquamanjay_

6ABE53C6-B6C8-4B79-8EB5-81459AE77082.jpeg
ADC94113-AED6-462C-BF16-17E5E7E11C77.jpeg
6938AF78-BE18-4524-856C-E173E896281F.jpeg
[/ATTACH]

Sooooo ****ing clean!! Just got them in today from the SNKRS drop. I’m gonna get started on a video review and comparison on them and be sure to share here too.

:pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

:nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:

:smokin

OH HELL YEAH!!!

THIS IS THE BEST NEWS OF THE DAY, MJO23DAN MJO23DAN !!!

rubbinghands02.gif

I CAN'T WAIT, FOR THE COMPARISON VID!!!

I KNOW YOU'RE COPPING 3 MORE PAIRS, WHEN IT'S ALL SAID & DONE!!!

8)

I hate to bring up sad stuff but seeing these pictures of people copping, reminds me of when I copped my pair in 2011 and my dad had died a week earlier. feels like weird and felt like a deja vu kinda feeling looking at the last set of pictures remind me when I took a pic of my pair sitting on the box because I was still hyped after everything going on.

I know how you feel, same thing happened with me with the Travis Scott IV, I'm never selling that pair.

6ABE53C6-B6C8-4B79-8EB5-81459AE77082.jpeg
ADC94113-AED6-462C-BF16-17E5E7E11C77.jpeg
6938AF78-BE18-4524-856C-E173E896281F.jpeg

Sooooo ****ing clean!! Just got them in today from the SNKRS drop. I’m gonna get started on a video review and comparison on them and be sure to share here too.
i dont know about those man. looks like they messed up that right shoe good. The whole patent mudguard is shifted to the inside

like, it looks like youre cutting to the hoop but you dont even have them on yet, id cop another pair and return the donkey pair

i dont know about those man. looks like they messed up that right shoe good. The whole patent mudguard is shifted to the inside

like, it looks like youre cutting to the hoop but you dont even have them on yet, id cop another pair and return the donkey pair

It's the angle of the photo. I can be meticulous about my shoes but trust me, they're good. If anything, they have the heavy midsole dots like the 2009 Space Jams did. But I'll go over it more in my review.

Back
Top Bottom