Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

SWEET CLAWD HAVE MERCY!!!

These just took the #1 spot, over the 2016, Black Metallic 5's, for THEE BEST Air Jordan Retro, of the decade!!!

These are SUPERB, over ANY 11, we've got, in 17 years. IMHO.

Just imagine, if they put that much effort, into fixing the Air Jordan 4, giving us a 90%-95% PROPER retro, of the 1989. I'd cry tears of joy, like a little girl, and die a VERY HAPPY man.

Oh well, a man can ONLY dream. Especially, when it comes to the AJ4. That model, has been damn unrecognizable, for almost 20 years.

And they release a ton of them :lol: makes no sense why they wouldn’t put as much focus on those as they have on remastered 1s and 11s.

latest

Bushrod holding it down for those weeks. But I feel you. Our O-line has been playing lights out with Armstead being the best. Hopefully he and Davenport will be right for the playoff run
I need to get home in februrary, i cant miss that party twice

Well damn, it's about time. These look sick. Makes me even more annoyed I missed the early release. But whatever, I'm even more excited now to load up on these things. Yikes.

You know what’s funny? People are asking why is everyone trashing the 2011 all of the sudden.
1. Some people have been trashing it since 2011.
2. A lot of people will buy anything without prejudice.
3. Many bought because that was the closest thing anyone can have to owning a Concord 11. Folks(me included) didn’t thinking jordan Brand would EVER put back Nike Air or bring back OG shapes. People had to merely tolerate the 2011.
4. Folks passed on the 2011 because they wouldn’t give in to crap quality, and just held out until now.

Yes lmao... I never wanted to complain to death but I definitely used to say "I wish they'd fix the stupid PL" from time to time on everything pre 2016. Annoying.. and I had a pair of 2011's too.. got rid of em before I even found out about these.

You know what’s funny? People are asking why is everyone trashing the 2011 all of the sudden.
1. Some people have been trashing it since 2011.
2. A lot of people will buy anything without prejudice.
3. Many bought because that was the closest thing anyone can have to owning a Concord 11. Folks(me included) didn’t thinking jordan Brand would EVER put back Nike Air or bring back OG shapes. People had to merely tolerate the 2011.
4. Folks passed on the 2011 because they wouldn’t give in to crap quality, and just held out until now.

Put me down for #4

2007-2014 were some DARK, DARK times for Jordan Brand.
Those days were beyond hell. really hard to cop garbage, for them to turn around and drop what we want. watch the next go round they 1000% replicate them how we want. They will hits us with exact retros. its coming, peep how they said exactly the way the grails were made on snkrs.

Back
Top Bottom