Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Interestingly enough I went back to watch the 1995 ECF games where Jordan got stripped. So I am now watching the 1996 ECF games and in game 3 @ Orlando jordan is wearing the XI low I.e. but in the 4th quarter he twists his ankle and switches out to the Bred XI Mid. I'm such a nerd lol.

I think Jordans after 23 had no style what so ever and lost any chance of looking good during casual wear. With that said, the 19s and 21, followed by the 22 has always been the weakest of the 1-23 set by far.

Interesting to know even Tinker doesn’t like his own 15s lol. Sure it’s not his best by far but would’ve loved to see him take a little more pride in his own creation. I always liked the 15. To me they were futuristic and always thought they were dope because the midsole/mid-foot plank reminded me of the batmobile from the the 80s/90s Batman (with Jack Nicholson) when he activated the shield on that bad boy. Favorite fictional car as a kid. It was either that car or the car Michael Jackson turned himself into on MJs “moonwalker”. Was always a toss up between the two lol. Anyways, sorry. There’s 50 post ahead of this and I have no idea what the current convo is about. Just now seeing the Tinker on TMZ post lol.
Tinker didnt go deep enough into what happened during that time. He was grieving hard over the death of someone close to him.

I think Jordans after 23 had no style what so ever and lost any chance of looking good during casual wear. With that said, the 19s and 21, followed by the 22 has always been the weakest of the 1-23 set by far.

Yeah I agree. IMO the “AIR JORDAN “ line should have ended with the 23’s. My collection only has 1-23, I don’t want anything after that.

The only model I dont like 1-14 are the 2. Just cant get up with them. Post 14 are the hard ones. 15 and 17 are nice and I actually like 19-23. The 25th model with the hole in it had to be my biggest disappointment. I couldnt believe thats what they settled with.

The only model I dont like 1-14 are the 2. Just cant get up with them. Post 14 are the hard ones. 15 and 17 are nice and I actually like 19-23. The 25th model with the hole in it had to be my biggest disappointment. I couldnt believe thats what they settled with.
2’s are one of the best imo top 3. Ogs were made in Italy with real leather and high quality materials. Most new “high end” sneakers have a Similar look to that style of the 2s. The problem is that we’ve never and never will see a proper retro of them. The retros never get the shape right and kill the look of the sneaker imo

We all know what happened in 2011. So many were upset about pl height and shape. I know NT is like a sixteenth of the buying world. But the Concord appeals to a lot of people.

Back
Top Bottom