Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

Lol... Who remembers this paper from the Concords Shock Drop last year???

Forgot who the dude was but he went off on a serious tangent saying all pairs with this paper was FAKES. All because he assumed Nike never sent out pairs with a printed slip...

20191121_184041.jpg

The only thing keeping OGs and 01s from being crazy better in comfort is the deteriorated air bags from age. If you replace them when you have to reglue you will be on clouds

The QC on my pair was so awful 🤣🤣🤣

Looked at that tumbled leather on the left shoe

I’ll try again on RD
A70D24C5-8747-4908-A1EA-779D0A19F62A.jpeg
C22C781B-D773-4DB5-AD83-6FCCB1237019.jpeg

Lol... Who remembers this paper from the Concords Shock Drop last year???

Forgot who the dude was but he went off on a serious tangent saying all pairs with this paper was FAKES. All because he assumed Nike never sent out pairs with a printed slip...

20191121_184041.jpg

i remember that. dude went nuts. even after multiple people posted pics of legit pairs with the same receipt, i think he still didnt really believe it lol.

snkrs app has never worked for me...i dont know if its because i have an android or if the app is just terrible...i didnt get the concords last year...but do you think these will be available in an 11.5 on the morning of 12/14 if i just buy them from nike.com?

snkrs app has never worked for me...i dont know if its because i have an android or if the app is just terrible...i didnt get the concords last year...but do you think these will be available in an 11.5 on the morning of 12/14 if i just buy them from nike.com?
Yes.

i remember that. dude went nuts. even after multiple people posted pics of legit pairs with the same receipt, i think he still didnt really believe it lol.

Yeah I remember it too, I didn't even entertain him one bit, what happened was Nike had them pre-boxed and all they did was slap a shipping label on/no receipt, heck I got mine same day (sat.).

Word. I’ve never had any problems with SNKRS; unless it’s a really hyped up shoe. I was successful with every retro last year. Only one i couldn’t get was the white cement 3 free throw lines.

This colorway in particular takes me back to the 9th grade when they first retro’ed in 2001. I remember they came out 12/15/01 for $125. It was so easy to get a pair on Nike.com back then. I remember I had a $160 product voucher and saved it strictly for them. I remember I woke up at 12am est. and ordered them with no issues at all. It was smooth. I even remember my brother scooping a pair from footlocker at iverson mall here in PG county with no lines. Man, the good days. 2001 really had some heat drop as far as shoes.

This colorway in particular takes me back to the 9th grade when they first retro’ed in 2001. I remember they came out 12/15/01 for $125. It was so easy to get a pair on Nike.com back then. I remember I had a $160 product voucher and saved it strictly for them. I remember I woke up at 12am est. and ordered them with no issues at all. It was smooth. I even remember my brother scooping a pair from footlocker at iverson mall here in PG county with no lines. Man, the good days. 2001 really had some heat drop as far as shoes.
This. I remember my Dad ordering them for me for my Xmas gift back in 2001. I was in 8th grade and I remember looking at them in the closet the weeks leading up to Xmas. It was my first pair of jays. Great memories of this shoe.

Back
Top Bottom