Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

Was Steve snapper Jones calling the game with Walton? I remember they were on the B announce team with one play byplay man, maybe Kevin Harlin? Walton and the snapper always bickered, it was hilarious. As bad as Walton was then, you are lucky if you haven't heard him call your college teams game. He was calling a ucomm game a year or 2 ago and after a uconn steal he yelled, "go husky, there's a big bowl of food on the other end, whoof whoof".

Marv Albert.
The best exchange I ever heard between Walton and Snapper ... can't remember the series for sure, might have been the Barkley Suns vs Utah. Doesn't matter. Snapper gave a whole breakdown of something, and then--I'll never forget this--there's a brief pause and Walton just says: "Interesting analysis--but wrong." I was watching the game with one of my friends and we were laughing so hard. Walton ... SMFH :rofl:

Bro.. I'm going to ******* lose ittttt... :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

giphy.gif

Wavegod also posted the inside tag with the sizing, upc, production dates which I see he took that picture down because I can’t find it to repost. Still not going to go haywire because these are all still too early pictures and we all know by now that when December hits we are definitely going to be trying to get a pair or two or three :D.

Do some of you all remember waiting to see MJ in these. Game 2 first round of the playoffs on NBC against Miami. You know, the game he hurt himself and had back spasms. I do, and the feel for these have never changed one bit. I have a pair of the original version. But this will be my first retro of this colorway due to my pickyness of what they have given us since the 01 release. Which I wish I had. Does anyone remember wanting these soooooooo bad? I used to draw pictures of them just to feel like I was close to getting them. Kept the SI mags, newspaper clippings. Do you all remember how much you wanted these? Yeah, I am hyping the **** out of these. Because they are deserving of that. Yeah, they are..
While people clam to the hype ****, I look at this release as the shoe that created it. They can make 2 or 3 million for all I care. Its still better than ANY colab or LIMITED release out there. Everyone in my town could rock these and it wouldnt matter. This shoe is the greatest J of all time.

I wanted these BAD in the spring of 1996. I was in 6th grade. I begged my mother for these constantly. I dont think I ever wanted a pair of shoes that bad until these came out. I almost got her to cave until she saw on the news how people around Chicago were getting robbed at gunpoint for these |l

And..I'm in like Flynn

Now those are the pairs we are talking about. Hanzuying is an IGer I can trust based on the past and those are beautiful. Yea the red sole is a little darker, but at least it shouldn’t lighten up too quickly over time, maybe right? Could be a blessing in disguise from JB. Regardless, 3 pairs is December’s mission now.

Oh and don’t stop the pics now, keep it coming!

Those look great. I’m not worried about how dark that red looks. It looked the same way in hanzuying’s BC4 early pics but the red on those turned out to be fine and not as dark as in the pics.

Def hoping for this because it's the first thing that I noticed. I hope they are really paying attention to that because its the only thing I'd be let down about so far and they haven't gotten the red right since 96... Still even the 2012's were brighter than what's in the pic lol.

Back
Top Bottom