Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

Yea it is, because who are YOU to say who is deserving and who isn’t? Lol take that somewhere else. Yea I’d much rather have the 23 on the back because I’d rather have them the way MJ wore/debuted them. But kind of saw the 45 coming as kind of a pack with the concords and space jams. And let’s not act like buying 4s with a jumpman or Nike Air was optional during that 15+ year time span. Those who wanted an OG colorway didn’t have a choice. Which I’m sure you bought some too.

Anyone willing to pay $220+ tax are "deserving" of these, Nike and MJ don't give damn what you think or if you had the OGs, get over yourself.

Do you think in 2021 We'll get a special "finals pack"? all 8 shoes worn in the finals in a $1800 pack? Infrared 6! Now more Infrared-y, Flu Game 12, now more Flu Game-y, Playoff 8s with actual good shape and materials and the Black/Red 11s, This time with the OG patent cut and red with 23 on the back instead of 45 like in '19. Sorry guys. You want them just right? Guess what you sorry souls! You're going to spend close to 2 grand to get em! Haha, that'll show you suckers! Remastered! Muahah...hahahaha...hahah...hah... *Gentry and Mike laugh maniacly while chomping on Cuban cigars*

Anyone willing to pay $220+ tax are "deserving" of these, Nike and MJ don't give damn what you think or if you had the OGs, get over yourself.
If they didnt care what we thought as a whole, than original details would have never been brought back. NA branding would have never returned as well. Even though I disagree with the thought of passing "just" because the potential 45, I understand the reasoning. But to tell people to get over themselves. C mon now.

I’ve lost all hope for this release. I know they’re giving us Varsity Red 45s w/o white trim.

Wow, that's wild.

I always at least respected him as another younger cat that cared about the details and history. I just assumed son said **** NT and stuck to being an "IG insider" once he gained a following there :lol:

Definite RIP to the boy jaylaw15 |l
Man I got into it with him bad several times. But always was cool at the end of the day due to the common respect and love for Js . Truly hate thinking this is true. No matter how much he may have annoyed at times, he still was all in with his shoes and info. Had to respect that.

A poster on IG @240funko stated Aquamanjay passed from Gastrointestinal issues that he had been dealing with for a couple years.I never had any personal conversations with him,but I always appreciated his perspective.It’s sad to see anyone on the forum pass too soon.R.I.P. Aquamanjay.

It’s true unfortunately. Found this in his Instagram, very sad.
83FF42F9-4CC0-4FFE-9318-BE38022F74A5.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom