Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

That would never happen man.. I have made in USA new balances, which I now use to jog.. 1-2 miles 3 times a week. I’ve been doing it for 3 years (I wouldn’t recommend it. There’s better out there. Just haven’t gotten around to get running shoes) and they’re still holding up. They would never do a made in USA Jordan lol. They want us to keep buying em after they break down

Naw, you’re spitting facts. I completely agree with you
This is the last Im going to say about this current topic and then I am moving on. Nike is all about their bottom line. Just like any manufacturing company. I work for one myself. They care about money. Not people and their lives, Money. Nike reduces cost in any which way possible. Which always affects the consumer of course. Leaves them wanting more and desiring more. BY DESIGN. The KID in me will always love Nike and Air Jordan because of the memories and desires I once had wanting these shoes so badly. Thats probably not gonna change. But the adult side of me would love to tell Nike to go **** themselves for their selfish business profiting ways.

This is the last Im going to say about this current topic and then I am moving on. Nike is all about their bottom line. Just like any manufacturing company. I work for one myself. They care about money. Not people and their lives, Money. Nike reduces cost in any which way possible. Which always affects the consumer of course. Leaves them wanting more and desiring more. BY DESIGN. The KID in me will always love Nike and Air Jordan because of the memories and desires I once had wanting these shoes so badly. Thats probably not gonna change. But the adult side of me would love to tell Nike to go **** themselves for their selfish business profiting ways.
I feel the same way about Nike, brotha. Only rocking it because of nostalgia. The 90’s era really left its print on my memories.

Nike does cut cost anyway they can. I’m sure they saved a lot of money with this release, compared to the Jordan 11 boxes we’ve been getting in the last 8 years.

This post really speaks to me.

Sometimes I struggle with being a sneakerhead, because I'm also an unapologetic Marxist. But the way I see it, whether I choose to spend 200 on a pair of shoes or just 10 bucks on a pair, I am forced to participate in the capitalist system since both shoes are made by poorly paid, oppressed workers. The nostalgia is why I still buy Jordans, but once the proletariat achieves class consciousness and starts the revolution.....buying J's will be one of the last things on my mind. 👊

Not a fancy pic whatsoever ... so, whatever. But went out tonight to a local bar to watch the college football playoff. Even without trying, it’s just fun and :nthat: to have these again for the first time since 1996 ...
36151321-D14E-4ACC-B311-3B67CC89F0EE.jpeg

Last edited:
Props to all of you, that got y'all pairs. I've been enjoying all of the pics, since the shock drop. However, I'm STILL waiting on my pair to be shipped from Siva's. I got this bull**** *** email from them over a week ago.

bsemail.jpg

:smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

I haven't heard anything from them since. How in the **** are you going say you have the product, but you don't even have it in stock. Shout out to @drew for supplying the link, back on the 14th, but I'm never ******* with this site ever again. I was better off trying my luck on SNKRS. I thought copping from Siva's, would save me the stress from that BS, but clearly I was wrong.

|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l

We might get our pair from siva's by Feb hopefully smh:smh:

I just wanted one single pair. They charged my card with the quickness tho

This post really speaks to me.

Sometimes I struggle with being a sneakerhead, because I'm also an unapologetic Marxist. But the way I see it, whether I choose to spend 200 on a pair of shoes or just 10 bucks on a pair, I am forced to participate in the capitalist system since both shoes are made by poorly paid, oppressed workers. The nostalgia is why I still buy Jordans, but once the proletariat achieves class consciousness and starts the revolution.....buying J's will be one of the last things on my mind. 👊
Wow, good to know there are other sneakerheads who see capitalism for what it really is.. don’t fall for this whole Dem vs Rep, progressive vs conservative rhetoric that has been boiling over for the last couple years.. it is just a distraction designed to make us turn on each other, instead of on THEM(the ruling class).. When the revolution begins(inevitable) I’ll be on the front lines, in my Air Jordan’s, right there with you dawg. :evil::rofl:

Props to all of you, that got y'all pairs. I've been enjoying all of the pics, since the shock drop. However, I'm STILL waiting on my pair to be shipped from Siva's. I got this bull**** *** email from them over a week ago.

bsemail.jpg

:smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

I haven't heard anything from them since. How in the **** are you going say you have the product, but you don't even have it in stock. Shout out to @drew for supplying the link, back on the 14th, but I'm never ******* with this site ever again. I was better off trying my luck on SNKRS. I thought copping from Siva's, would save me the stress from that BS, but clearly I was wrong.

|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l
Carted and did everything but complete the order on Sivas
Shoes were for my son's and I needed them by Christmas and I was concerned about international shipping delays

I'm in the same boat. I copped. Then been receiving emails like that. I legit think I'm gonna cancel. There's no point in waiting. There are still pairs out there that are accessible. Been over 2 weeks now.

I'm really disappointed in them. I did scoop the 45 concords from them last year no prob, but this is a *** mess.

Back
Top Bottom