Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

It’s just a mean ol tape stamped with hella “just do it” logos. Pretty much the same. I’m sure these ups employees know. Only a fool would risk their job and jail time. It’s your neighborhood you gotta look after though lol
Lol Nike still tripping I’ll give my ups person the benefit of the doubt along with my neighbors I’ve had packages sitting out for a while untouched. But you never know I’m pretty I’ll be home if ups comes normal time

Activate 10 percent eBay bucks offer first.
Buy any new pair of shoes at $300 or more.
Enter code PAIREDUP at the checkout(removes $100)
eBay gives back that 10 percent in bucks.

The app has it at 10% when the offer is activated.

Interesting. Is this a short-term offer on the app? 10% is definitely worth using the app, but generally, if you don't use the web, you lose out on ebates/topcashback rewards, which are usually more than 1%.

On a related note, you can also use Dosh app to get brainless cash back. The list of supported merchants changes all the time, but you get cash back by just using your credit card(s) that you add without having to do anything like click on a ebates/topcashback link, etc. Check it out if you want:

46B93CE3-A336-460B-92FD-7424993E37B3.jpeg

Didn’t originally intend to double up but ended up giving my 2012’s away to a friend’s son to hoop in so figured I could use a backup pair. Wife also got a pair cause she needs the classics. :nthat:

Like a boss!
:lol:
More just like someone who understands that if you get scammed by an eBay seller, it's like, really, who cares? You're not going to lose your money. This was worth the gamble to me just because my friend never hardly buys Jordans anymore but these are his all-time favorites. He scored one pair from SP on Saturday but wanted more, which is unheard of for him. If he was a normal size, I wouldn't have even bothered, but finding size 16 ain't always easy, restocks or not.

:lol:
More just like someone who understands that if you get scammed by an eBay seller, it's like, really, who cares? You're not going to lose your money. This was worth the gamble to me just because my friend never hardly buys Jordans anymore but these are his all-time favorites. He scored one pair from SP on Saturday but wanted more, which is unheard of for him. If he was a normal size, I wouldn't have even bothered, but finding size 16 ain't always easy, restocks or not.
Yup. Use your bank and its easy peasy for chargeback season. Take advantage all. Just be careful who you buy from.

Not me. When you buy with a reputable CC company, you're protected regardless. I had nothing whatsoever to lose. It's not like I passed on a restock pair from Footlocker or NDC or whatever in favor of this eBay pair. If I get a fake pair, I'll report the fraud to my CC provider, get refunded, and keep it moving.
This. I am in no way a great authenticator, but have no problem buying a pair from a potential legitimate seller and then posting the pics of the shoes on here in the fake/price check forum. I have been able to be reassured on many pairs in the past, most recently the concord xi.

Just got my pair in from SP, really like how these turned out. They fit a bit snugger than the Space Jams, but I think they will be fine once broken in. What stood out to me the most is the sleek shape at least compared to the Space Jams. Really glad I doubled up and thanks again to NT fam for drop day info.

Bottom line on ebay buy on a seller with an almost to perfect feedback record, especially those with perfect feedback will never ruin by selling fakes to you, they will always ship authentics no matter what, their perfect feedback depends on it, but though there are some buyers out there who say it is fake and ruin the seller's perfect feedback, it will happen, just be aware on both sides.

Yeah, I agree, it's a pretty low risk if you trust yourself to at least know it's real/fake when you get them. I recently got a DS pair of BC3 for retail for my son. I also buy X-Metal Oakleys when I find a deal. I would have jumped on this deal, but already have a pair, which is all I want; assuming it doesn't get jacked in transit from Nike!

Bottom line on ebay buy on a seller with an almost to perfect feedback record, especially those with perfect feedback will never ruin by selling fakes to you, they will always ship authentics no matter what, their perfect feedback depends on it, but though there are some buyers out there who say it is fake and ruin the seller's perfect feedback, it will happen, just be aware on both sides.
You simply have to know what your looking for. Once that matches with the right seller and a high reputation along with SEVERAL sells, Your gonna get a real pair. The guy with 2 sells at 100% feedback selling the Jordan you want at retail most of the time is a no go. Buying on ebay is no different than buying on FB groups. Its all a gamble. But ebay will protect you. A lot of fakes everywhere including Ebay, But sometimes they get an unfair rep. At least there you can get a look of the ACTUAL pair your buying.

Back
Top Bottom