Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

If theyre a 10 ill gladly take them off your hands lol. With over two million pairs QC had to up the merits per pair to meet quota. That may be easy for me to say considering the pair from FA turned out rather well and hopefully the SNKRS pair looks as good or better.
{Older guy in forum rant}
Dont let these people who probably werent even alive back during the OG drop fool you. Our pairs back then were far from perfect. Some had slightly higher patent cuts, excess glue, crooked 23 on rear tag etc. Difference was we didnt have Niketalk or internet "personalities" to highlight flaws nor did anyone really care unless it was really bad. We didnt have video comparisons we just appreciated owning a Jordan and didnt have these kind of distractions to drop the appreciation we have for those who make it possible to experience the ownership of a Jordan in the first place. Definitely not calling you ungrateful just sometimes i wish there wasnt all this internet noise that instills buyers remorse for some.
You’re right. My fault my fault

po2345 po2345

So I submitted a ticket for ebates this morning and the rep declined it (no cash back on Jordans). Just for the hell of it I submitted it again tonight and another rep approved it....so $26 back :wink:

If y'all still got your order emails and had opened a ticket but it was declined...give it another shot and hope another rep gives in. That took me below retail.

Also to those of you who bought in store at FTA....retailmenot had 10% cash back. Just have to take a picture/scan your receipt. Still waiting for them to approve that one tho, but that's also worth a shot.

Just submitted it again. :lol:
Hopefully they allow it, if not oh well.

PO

Just for fun.

CDP (worn a lot and need some cleaning but still)
They feel like painful cardboard on my feet.
928E3A1A-E02C-4B8D-A025-7B0ECD0C672F.jpeg

B051783E-EB11-4647-B809-74BFFE80E0E5.jpeg

I must be one of the lucky ones to get a extra free pair from the SNKRS App.

I was thankful enough to be able to order one off the app. With a estimated delivery date of next Friday. Then the free 2 day shipping came out of no where and I was super happy to get it on Tuesday only to get a email saying it had just been delivered!!

I got home to find not 1 but 2 boxes. Even if Nike charges me again later down the road I’ll take it for retail.

This was the last shoe model my mom ever bought me in grade school before she passed. I actually picked the Colombia’s because those came out first and this was when we could only have 1 pair per school semister, so it holds a special place in my heart. I took a big whiff at inside of the shoe and it took me back to the 7th grade!

I’ll take this as a good way to end the year! Thanks Santa!
0428026B-C40A-46DF-A966-CA26D69D5E8F.jpeg

Wow man that’s amazing. Merry Christmas indeed.

You’re right. My fault my fault
All good brotha, to me its more so internet negativity that perhaps pushes people to say something like that anyway.

I must be one of the lucky ones to get a extra free pair from the SNKRS App.
0428026B-C40A-46DF-A966-CA26D69D5E8F.jpeg

An extra pair arrives with the order tomorrow ill ******* go nuts lol and most certainly would be willing to pay if asked.

Ah, let me clarify then. My mistake. These aren’t $220 worthy. I’m extra jealous on those who paid below retail.

Eh I can’t be mad at this statement. I think it’s fair. We’re willing to shell out $220 because we have no other choice. Is the build and quality better than past releases? Yes. Are they actually worth $220? Probably not. But it’s an iconic *** sneaker and who knows if next time they release they’ll come correct like these. For all we know JB will go back to the dark ages of BS quality the next time these drop.

Anybody in here an 11.5 who struck out and wants their Christmas made.. hit my PM cause I don’t need this pair from SNKRS coming in. Not looking for profit would rather help one of y’all out esp if you’re an older NT member. :nthat:

You're a good man! just make sure you're giving it to someone who deserves it. I hooked an NTer up with a shoe for retail one time. Dude gave me an SOB story, etc. Come to find out later dude had extra multiple pairs and was a reseller. Do some background checks lol.

You're a good man! just make sure you're giving it to someone who deserves it. I hooked an NTer up with a shoe for retail one time. Dude gave me an SOB story, etc. Come to find out later dude had extra multiple pairs and was a reseller. Do some background checks lol.

I would like to give my extra 11 at cost to someone on the boards as well who may have struck out....but I'm trying to avoid this situation too lol

Back
Top Bottom