Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

Checked out a size 9 at SP. I just got to my uncle's house and went right through lol. I was trying at home and was waiting on the timer all the time.

I'm sure SP is going to make a lot of cancels because the gap between two of my orders from over a hour ago was : *****1757 then *****2062

So unless they got 1000+ pairs online, I'm expecting some bad news.

Not refresh. Wait until hits around 1:50 then hit back button on your web browser and then re add your size. If you get through it will take you straight to the checkout and payment area.
Thanks, just worked for me right now. Took maybe 8-10 tries but much quicker than waiting the full 2:00 minutes like I had no luck with earlier.

I thought about going to the mall in a few when they release the leftovers but I got two racks of ribs in my smoker that are about to be ready within the hour!

good looking nters hit on shoepalace. Dog gone ftl app stuck on waitlist all day. Went to the mall to try my luck. I was in line for fcfs and when they got to me your size is gone. Came home dejected seen nters still eating on shoepalace. I tried my luck and bam.

Thanks, just worked for me right now. Took maybe 8-10 tries but much quicker than waiting the full 2:00 minutes like I had no luck with earlier.

I thought about going to the mall in a few when they release the leftovers but I got two racks of ribs in my smoker that are about to be ready within the hour!

Ribs>>>>> sneakers

So you did exactly what was written? And it worked?

cus I’m getting nothing

Wore them in a actual NBA basketball game 🤦🏿‍♂️
michael-jordan-air-flight-one-1.jpg
thats a dope pic both got retroed in recent years. flight 1’s so comfortable. shaq attack instapump is pretty dope

Back
Top Bottom