Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

Has anyone had trouble with having a VIP account linked to the wrong account. I have a platinum VIP account but cant get it tied to an email.

Thread moving fast.
1. sizing tts like Concords from last year?
2. Coupons/military etc still a no go?

Have a question about the reservations on the footlocker champs and Footaction apps, when you have 7 minutes head start, and buy the 300, and your account upgrades to gold or platinum the next day, how do you add the extra 3 minutes there, or is it too late since you already did the reservation prior to upgrading to gold or platinum?

Too late. It needs to be platinum before you lock your reserve. It tells you this before you confirm it. Takes 2-3 days anyway after you do it.

Has anyone had trouble with having a VIP account linked to the wrong account. I have a platinum VIP account but cant get it tied to an email.

Talk to customer service. If you have the VIP number, they should be able to make the adjustment for you. But hopefully it isn't tied to another name already.....then things get messy

Too late. It needs to be platinum before you lock your reserve. It tells you this before you confirm it. Takes 2-3 days anyway after you do it.

Talk to customer service. If you have the VIP number, they should be able to make the adjustment for you. But hopefully it isn't tied to another name already.....then things get messy
not tied to another name but they just wont link it ever. I tried a bunch of times

Columbia’s are trash and you guys just had em not too long ago

wth do y’all want SMH

Bear with me y’all cause I’m a little lost, even after reviewing the sticky on it. When it comes to checking in at the foot stores, do I have to go by a store before release? So for my circumstances, I have a 6 minute head start at foot locker. It says I have until tomorrow to make any changes and check in your a store. So I’m my case, I need to go in to the stores and do the check in? And then what?
PS don’t clown me y’all 😂

Thought I was in a cool grey thread for the whole last page lmao

That’s the one CW of 11’s I don’t have yet

And Columbia’s are gorgeous, material on last retro was just ehhhh

Bear with me y’all cause I’m a little lost, even after reviewing the sticky on it. When it comes to checking in at the foot stores, do I have to go by a store before release? So for my circumstances, I have a 6 minute head start at foot locker. It says I have until tomorrow totaled changes and check in your a store. So I’m my case, I need to go in to the stores and do the check in? And then what?

no u dont gotta go to the actual store. u gotta be on the lookout here for people to post zipcode/checkin code combos.

lets say they post 12345/9876. you change the zipcode to 12345 in your app, select 3 stores and save em. then go to headstart and tap where it lets u enter the code manually. u enter the code 9876. if it hasnt expired. it should say "checked in" and u get whatever mins for your account.

HERES THE IMPORTANT PART: after u get checked in, GO BACK AND EDIT STORES AND CHANGE IT BACK TO YOUR LOCAL ZIPCODE AND SELECT YOUR LOCAL STORES AGAIN.

Decided I’m selling my DS Legend Blues. I’ve never worn them and would much rather have actual Columbia’s with the OG mold we’ve been getting. Are legend blues even considered to be Columbia’s at this point?

no u dont gotta go to the actual store. u gotta be on the lookout here for people to post zipcode/checkin code combos.

lets say they post 12345/9876. you change the zipcode to 12345 in your app, select 3 stores and save em. then go to headstart and tap where it lets u enter the code manually. u enter the code 9876. if it hasnt expired. it should say "checked in" and u get whatever mins for your account.

HERES THE IMPORTANT PART: after u get checked in, GO BACK AND EDIT STORES AND CHANGE IT BACK TO YOUR LOCAL ZIPCODE AND SELECT YOUR LOCAL STORES AGAIN.
Thanks a lot! This really helps clear things up. Still trying to debate on if I should try SNKRS or the foot apps.

Thanks a lot! This really helps clear things up. Still trying to debate on if I should try SNKRS or the foot apps.

the footapps let u know if u won a pair on friday night around 6PM ET, and then u just go pick up saturday during the pickup timeframe. heck, you even have the option to decline your pair and pass it onto somebody on the waitlist if u decide u dont want em or whatever. it never hurts to do the footapps. because if u hit on there, u dont need to worry about SNKRS on saturday morning, unless u going for multiples. and if u happen not to hit on the footapps, well then theres an easy decision for ya....u gotta do SNKRS

dont forget, foot apps are their own thing. the shoes will also be on the footapp sites on release day too. many many options bro.

Last edited:
not tied to another name but they just wont link it ever. I tried a bunch of times

Weird...mine unlinked at one point but CS got it put back on real quick. I simply gave them my name and VIP number and they verified it was mine and got it attached to my email again. When you sign into your account, does it tell you to register for a new VIP?

Hahaha Nike with another pump fake... Thought sure this was one of those scratch off pic watch a vid type deals... Only to be notified to update info to get the W....SMH!!!!

Back
Top Bottom