Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

Jordan really not marketing this at all lol

Money saved for them but I loved the last 2 commercials for holiday 11s

bros, the thirst is real out there. b careful with yall bred 11 packages when they come.

just got a footlocker package delivered to my house that was supposed to be delivered to an access point. even the status says it will be delivered to an access point, because i have all my packages automatically sent to be held for pickup. i take no chances.

the normal opening of the box (cut down the middle) was obv done by me to check the contents, but that giant hole is where sum1 at UPS superman-punched my package to see what was inside. unfortunately for that scumbag, it was just a ton of socks. it was handed off to somebody in my house, but marked as delivered to my access point and ready for pickup like it should have been..... and also waaay past the time that my access point closes....

my guess is homie punched the hole and saw it was socks, decided he needed new socks cause he has holes in his, marked delivered to access point so he can blame em when i go to pickup and its not there, then asked himself at the end of his route "is it worth losing my job/going to jail over some socks?", decided it wasnt, and was forced to deliver to my house since access point is closed.

its holiday season. im gonna see him in the area again. im gonna have a chat with him and ask him whats up, cause thats foul. i hate thieves with a passion.

be careful yall. even if u have ya stuff sent to an access point or to be held sumwhere, you still aint safe apparently.

20191205_202144.jpg

Last edited:
bros, the thirst is real out there. b careful with yall bred 11 packages when they come.

just got a footlocker package delivered to my house that was supposed to be delivered to an access point. even the status says it will be delivered to an access point, because i have all my packages automatically sent to be held for pickup. i take no chances.

the normal opening of the box (cut down the middle) was obv done by me to check the contents, but that giant hole is where sum1 at UPS superman-punched my package to see what was inside. unfortunately for that scumbag, it was just a ton of socks. it was handed off to somebody in my house, but marked as delivered to my access point and ready for pickup like it should have been..... and also waaay past the time that my access point closes....

my guess is homie punched the hole and saw it was socks, decided he needed new socks cause he has holes in his, marked delivered to access point so he can blame em when i go to pickup and its not there, then asked himself at the end of his route "is it worth losing my job/going to jail over some socks?", decided it wasnt, and was forced to deliver to my house since access point is closed.

its holiday season. im gonna see him in the area again. im gonna have a chat with him and ask him whats up, cause thats foul. i hate thieves with a passion.

be careful yall. even if u have ya stuff sent to an access point or to be held sumwhere, you still aint safe apparently.

20191205_202144.jpg
1EA0131F-CF29-4687-8FFA-803755A63173.gif

2467234[/ATTACH]

say what u want my guy. theres a giant hole in my box, and he marked as "delivered" to my access point almost 2 hours after its been closed, but he came to my crib wit em. i got an email to pick up my package within 5 business days, and the status still says ready for pickup. that dont add up.

guaranteed if they were shoes, i wouldnt have gotten a package today and when i go to my access point tomorrow for pickup, it wouldnt have been there.

i guess 1+1 = 3 to you. thats cool. do you.

say what u want my guy. theres a giant hole in my box, and he marked as "delivered" to my access point almost 2 hours after its been closed, but he came to my crib wit em. i got an email to pick up my package within 5 business days, and the status still says ready for pickup. that dont add up.

guaranteed if they were shoes, i wouldnt have gotten a package today and when i go to my access point tomorrow for pickup, it wouldnt have been there.

i guess 1+1 = 3 to you. thats cool. do you.
This is why I have all of my packages delivered to my office. Our UPS guy comes by daily and deals with the same dudes in my mailroom every time. He'd have to be nuts to try to say he delivered something to my guys in the mailroom and blame them for the package disappearing LOL.

All of that bc their was a hole in the box 🤣🤣🤣

broooo do u know how crazy UPS is right now! They just try squeeze a million packages in the truck, that’s where the hole prob came from... I just got a huge Nike box in yesterday and it was opened, but my UPS guy is 💯 so not worried about it!

some of y’all be bugging lol

This is why I have all of my packages delivered to my office. Our UPS guy comes by daily and deals with the same dudes in my mailroom every time. He'd have to be nuts to try to say he delivered something to my guys in the mailroom and blame them for the package disappearing LOL.

yea thats insane. im just a little weirded out and on edge over this because never ever has a package thats set to be delivered to an access point, come to my house, but says delivered to access point. because that would defeat the whole purpose of having ups mychoice and setting preferred access points. that, plus the obvious giant hole sum1 ripped into my box.

i hope the status updates to delivered by tomorrow when i get off work. if not, im gonna have to take my package over to the access point and have em scan it out as picked up. because after 5 biz days, UPS sends sum1 to pick up packages that havent been picked up to be sent back to sender, and guess who gets in trouble if the access point cant come up with a package thats supposedly been in their possession for a week?

its a mom and pops pharmacy and theyre good people. i dont want them to get into trouble or lose their UPS access point account because of some BS that they had no part of.

Maybe he threw the box in the truck? They already dgaf about packages, and this time of year it's box volume on steroids. I'm not saying bad things don't happen, but don't be paranoid. It's not the golden mystery briefcase from Pulp Fiction.

All of that bc their was a hole in the box 🤣🤣🤣

broooo do u know how crazy UPS is right now! They just try squeeze a million packages in the truck, that’s where the hole prob came from... I just got a huge Nike box in yesterday and it was opened, but my UPS guy is 💯 so not worried about it!

some of y’all be bugging lol

bro, i been having packages automatically sent to access points for 6 or 7 years. so i been thru many a busy season wit em. if he was sooooo busy, it wouldnt make sense for him to come all the way to my crib to deliver when hes supposed to just drop off my package along with a butt-load of others to my access point.

the hole alone wouldnt be too alarming....but that coupled with the fact that he delivered to my house when he marked ready for pickup at access point. ehhhh.

maybe im paranoid cause i just seen a bunch of videos of amazon drivers taking proof of delivery pics of packages on the front step, then taking that ish back to the truck wit em :lol:

atdizzle atdizzle U should hire a private investigator 🤣🤣🤣

the paranoia is not at that point yet......maybe ill make some calls after i smoke later :lol:

but nah, in all seriousness, i do really hope that the status updates to delivered. because if not, im gonna have to make an unwanted trip down to the access point.

20191205_202144.jpg
you're reaching bruh. accusing people with zero evidence. smh.

its christmas season. stop it and enjoy your shoes.

you're reaching bruh. accusing people with zero evidence. smh.

its christmas season. stop it and enjoy your shoes.

youre right. i didnt point out any things that didnt make sense and i also didnt say that they were socks. im a horrible person.

let me go leave a note on my door telling him what i did and asking him for his forgiveness.

thanks for the good life advice bud. appreciate it.

Back
Top Bottom