Air Jordan 11 Low "White/Gold" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

damn man my friend just got back from Footaction Memorial City and they said they didn't have a shoe with his name on it. Even though they called him yesterday smh. I swear man, 11s bring out the worst in people.

he seemed pretty bummed, thinking of letting him get my pair. yall think these will be plentiful on the restocks or nah?
That store has been pretty bad ever since it opened. When the red and navy/gum 11s were out they made people make a line for the shoe even though the only had very few pairs left, in contrast the footlocker/champs right down the hall were just giving them out to whoever just showed up in there. 

I go to work there later I'll see if I can cop a pair (got friends in FTL/Champs) but more likely not. Won't sweat it though...there will always be another release coming 

damn man my friend just got back from Footaction Memorial City and they said they didn't have a shoe with his name on it. Even though they called him yesterday smh. I swear man, 11s bring out the worst in people.

he seemed pretty bummed, thinking of letting him get my pair. yall think these will be plentiful on the restocks or nah?

I copped a pair from that store. It took them awhile to fine my pair.

Last edited:
So, how do I go about cleaning that stain?
Ive been hearing wonderful things about dish soap and warm water and a clean towel
eek.gif

Forgot, just woke up and copped a size 10.5 never seen that with an 11 before. Although I'm a size 10...

Very happy with these. That leather is gonna be way easier to clean that typical mesh 11's. Banned 1's next week.

Took a major L this afternoon. I could sworn on a stack of Bibles that pickup time is always 10 - 6 for FL & it's sisters stores. Champs claims that its 10 - 3. My pair got sold.

Went to a few make today for the 1 raffle codes and every mall had a few sizes left.

Hopefully they still got them in a couple weeks so I can see if I can swoop up a pair

these were sitting in the mall

got to try on my size i ordered off snkrs they fit tight imo looks like i gotta return mine when they come in and go a half size up

also idk if im bugging but they seemed really big and clunky on feet for some reason

the gold is a shiny yellow gold in the light but in the dark looks more like a dull bronze matte goldish color 
sick.gif

Took a major L this afternoon. I could sworn on a stack of Bibles that pickup time is always 10 - 6 for FL & it's sisters stores. Champs claims that its 10 - 3. My pair got sold.
Over here in Miami the window is 12, so just incase next time just give yourself an hour window.

I need everyone honest opinion. I can wear 8-9. I buy mostly 8.5. This morning I had to settle for a 9.5 because of all the errors on SNKRS. Do you think I'll be able to fit them without them being huge on my feet.

Lol, I remember the 2014 All Star Pack I got called for the raffle for a size 10.5. I show up at the store and the dude takes extra long in the back. He says, I'm sorry there's been a mistake but i have an 11.5. :stoneface:

Last edited:

Yea Im in Orlando its supposed to be from 10-6...thats sounds shady...I was able to get my pair...I also have a size 12 waitlisted on the champs app if it lets me reserve it after 6 then we know they really lyin. Can imagine what the space jam release is going to be like smh.

What sz did your boy need?

I need everyone honest opinion. I can wear 8-9. I buy mostly 8.5. This morning I had to settle for a 9.5 because of all the errors on SNKRS. Do you think I'll be able to fit them without them being huge on my feet.
reurn for someone that can fit em my G. These will restock. trust.

Pick up times vary from store to store. I've had times from 10-12 to 10-3 to 10-6. It depends on the manager.

Yea dey vary by area my area kicksusa is 8/10am, finishline 8/10am,villa 9/10:30am, Champs is 8/12pm, ftl usually until 6pm... seems like definitely shady if dey sold ur pair b4 the deadline

Back
Top Bottom