Air Jordan 11 Low "White/Gold" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Can't decide whether or not I'm gonna cop, keep going back and forth :lol:
Probably a sign that I should pass. Haven't had the time to go see em in person tho.

My local FTL isn't getting these. I thought for sure they would get them. Now I have to figure out where else to go for the raffle.

These will probably restock like the blue gum bottoms and cherry reds for anyone who didn't win in the draw. Last 11 lows I went 2 for 2 on the draw. Never before have I ever won on the draw.

These will be crazy to get, even though Nike did a draw and it was quick strike for the gum and white red 11 lows, it was very easy to get once you put in for the raffles

Not showing up on the champs app to reserve yet
eyes.gif
Guess I'm gonna hit the mall later & see about some raffles
They are up on the reserve app in my area for champs , Only one FTA showed up in my area.... The red and blue joints were everywhere these not so much

They are up on the reserve app in my area for champs , Only one FTA showed up in my area.... The red and blue joints were everywhere these not so much

Yea I was just checking too early :lol: They're on my countdown as of now & I guess you can reserve them later? Never used it before my champs just started this. Which one did you reserve at? You're in PC if I remember correctly right?

For a board that is always talking about quality and materials you guys really love that horrible looking gold on this shoe huh 

Ftl and champs need to start to do this in my area, I'm tired of going to stores putting in raffles

Yea I was just checking too early
laugh.gif
They're on my countdown as of now & I guess you can reserve them later? Never used it before my champs just started this. Which one did you reserve at? You're in PC if I remember correctly right?
Im close to Tampa, Im trying my luck at all 3 FTL, FA and Champs...Youre not actually reserving them now youre just trying to reserve them.. If that makes sense.. This has been in my area since the red and blue lows released

Im close to Tampa, Im trying my luck at all 3 FTL, FA and Champs...Youre not actually reserving them now youre just trying to reserve them.. If that makes sense.. This has been in my area since the red and blue lows released

I just did champs in Brandon & Lakeland. Between those & raffles if I don't hit for at least a pair these ain't for me :lol:

I just did champs in Brandon & Lakeland. Between those & raffles if I don't hit for at least a pair these ain't for me
laugh.gif
I did Champs those two also plus one in Tampa, Try FTL they always get a good number of releases

Picked them up at the Vegas pop up a few weeks ago. Leather on the shoe is nice and the gold kind of pops had a lot of questions when I wore them

I'm thinking these shouldn't be to hard to get. All my usual ATC services aren't charging much at all, which usually means it should be a relative easy cop. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom