Air Jordan 11 Low Pink Snakeskin Vol. GS Only

Because it doesn't really make sense to make WOMENS CW's only. Most women wear GS sizes.

WRONG, I'm a female and I wear a mens 8.5. There are some women with bigger feet such as athletes for example, JB should bring women's shoes back. The snakeskins are amazing but I can't cop because they don't have my size :frown:

Hold up, now whats the difference in a pink shoe for men vs. a man wearing a womans shoe with pink in it..... The same goes for purple, nobody has any issues wearing Aquas, Grapes, Yeezys, Lebrons, and what ever other mens shoe that has pink or purple...... If you can fit it, I say do you... I also got my son the last GS 5's that were black/orange/pink the floridians is what I think yall call them, he wore them with camo shorts and an orange polo to the mall once and had random chicks taking pics with him.... Its 2013 and its just a color..... I know back in the day I copped a few womans pairs, they had some of the sickest colorways.... I just wore my white/grey/purple 10's last weekend broke necks all day...

Ah, I love the Violet X's, I have 2 pairs of those that still look good and one pair to ball in. Shoes like this are the ones that I miss from JB. Sure enough a youth 7 is equivalent to an 8.5 in womens, but there are ladies/men who would like to cop some sizes bigger than that.

GS
mean.gif

Hold up, now whats the difference in a pink shoe for men vs. a man wearing a womans shoe with pink in it..... The same goes for purple, nobody has any issues wearing Aquas, Grapes, Yeezys, Lebrons, and what ever other mens shoe that has pink or purple...... If you can fit it, I say do you... I also got my son the last GS 5's that were black/orange/pink the floridians is what I think yall call them, he wore them with camo shorts and an orange polo to the mall once and had random chicks taking pics with him.... Its 2013 and its just a color..... I know back in the day I copped a few womans pairs, they had some of the sickest colorways.... I just wore my white/grey/purple 10's last weekend broke necks all day...
Varsity purple on a man is not even close to the same thing as light or hot pink imo but if dudes think they are killing it in pink go ahead lol

What the hell? Are these limited or something? Not even my local Niketown is getting these. Only places within a 50 mile radius of me getting them is House of Hoops and a Foot Locker.

EDIT: And 2 Champs.

EDIT EDIT: And a Finish Line.

Last edited:
Speaking of pink shoes...
Conversation between me and Foot Locker lady over the phone:
Me: Are you guys releasing the snakeskin XIs?
Her: Yeah, but they're GS only aannnddd they're pink.....
Me: Yes, that's fine.....

Only 2 footlockes getting them in Cincinnati but some of Deveores/Citygears are getting them I would say they are limited footaction and champs an finish line could find out on my iPhone

Will these only be available in grade school sizes..or will there be some small ones for the toddlers? Like a 9c or 10c?

Whats retail on these? Depending on the price, might cop for the two ladies of my life...Wife and daughter!

one of nikes best trolls yet... they probably didnt want to be solely responsible for millions of grown men all wearing pink snakeskin. smh.

i have a feeling these are going to sell out. my little girls want these since they missed out on the grey and pink 13s. need a 13C and 10C

Back
Top Bottom