Air Jordan 11 GS "Heiress" 12/17

I'm actually considering on copping these since they happen to come in my size (I'm a short dude).  However, I'm not as much of a sneaker fanatic as others on here may be.  That said I'm curious to know if its considered taboo to wear kicks that were created in GS sizes or women styles?  Judging by the name, I'm assuming the Velvets are women's shoes.   I just wanted make sure I'm not ridiculed for walking down the street with a pair on lol  

Anybody got any thoughts/opinions on this?

If you don't worry about what people say or think, go for it.

People will still hate even if they were any other 11 whether it's these, SJ's, lows, retro + cw, OG cw.

Last edited:

I'm actually considering on copping these since they happen to come in my size (I'm a short dude).  However, I'm not as much of a sneaker fanatic as others on here may be.  That said I'm curious to know if its considered taboo to wear kicks that were created in GS sizes or women styles?  Judging by the name, I'm assuming the Velvets are women's shoes.   I just wanted make sure I'm not ridiculed for walking down the street with a pair on lol  

Anybody got any thoughts/opinions on this?
You are not defined by what other people have to say about you or what you wear. If you like them buy them and wear them. Confidence is key my friend! 

Last few reservation releases that went 7.5-9.5 didnt have those size options available on the footsite apps. Anyone heard or see anything different??
it might be becasue of the stores you chose.... not every footlocker will get the extended sizes

you guys here that:?

its the sound of all the 9.5's being removed from stockrooms right now....
I got 2
nthat.gif

Lol. That shoe store is asking for too much. I'm surprise if anyone actually goes through with this...

AA is really asking folks to basically spend 2xs what the shoes cost just to get them? It aint that serious.....is it?

Back
Top Bottom