AIR JORDAN 11 COOL GREY legit check!!

very simple, I informed you after I paid you, DO NOT send me fake shoes as I'm not a rookie, and after promised and failed shipping issue, you called me and I informed you again, DO NOT send me fake shoes. See what happened, put this situation in your shoes, see what you are going to do, totally waste my time, if you are not sure the shoesthat you posting, DO NOT sell it and promised your customer, business 101.. 

the problem would have been solved if the guy on the site didnt take awkward and horrible angled pictures in the first place.

@justforsomefun please dont act childish. the guy actually made a NT account to solve your issue. act like an adult and respond to his emails like one. I PMed him on your behalf to tell him the shoes were fake and he agreed to refund you.
thank you for all helps, should be simple business issue, you failed that you learn, but dont insist you still right.

the problem would have been solved if the guy on the site didnt take awkward and horrible angled pictures in the first place.

@justforsomefun please dont act childish. the guy actually made a NT account to solve your issue. act like an adult and respond to his emails like one. I PMed him on your behalf to tell him the shoes were fake and he agreed to refund you.
I really appreciate your help..

very simple, I informed you after I paid you, DO NOT send me fake shoes as I'm not a rookie, and after promised and failed shipping issue, you called me and I informed you again, DO NOT send me fake shoes. See what happened, put this situation in your shoes, see what you are going to do, totally waste my time, if you are not sure the shoesthat you posting, DO NOT sell it and promised your customer, business 101.. 
I will no longer be addressing this issue as I have said what I have had to say.   I am not going to condone on your antics or otherwise self indulgent of whom you believe you are as you made the same mistake as I did.   Our business operates as consignement and the shoes are from a trusted client of ours and we are still looking to converse with him in regards to this particular situation without the straight blame.   I have placed my self in your shoes as I have received many fakes throughout the year and we both  have seen they are getting better but I am not going to go on here or anywhere and act like I am better than anyone or that I am a teacher or sorts because in the honesty of the situation your self expert claims are immediately thrown out the window the minute you post on a forum for a legit check when you, your self claim to perform these as an occupation.    Its a  live and learn situation and and I will not let this failure bring me or the business down.  

thank you for all helps, should be simple business issue, you failed that you learn, but dont insist you still right.
I am glad that this was placed forward for many others to see that these continuos shots are continued even after @zyzz informed you of the behavior I came to experience.  

I did not fail to learn and I am not insisting on anything.   Check your emails and see what my very first response was to your fake claim.   It was for you to call me and to send me pictures.  

We will continue forward via email and through Paypal but I will add that I will not tolerate the insults.   I want to resolve this issue as quickly as possible.  

you sure your not keeping the real ones and sending fakes back?
The actions of the buyer were very questionable as the shoes that were sent can be located at:

http://kicktrader.com/product/jordan-11-cool-grey/

Now @Zyzz  has viewed the images and has provided his opinion on them as well but just to end the issue I am willing to take the lose.

The actions of the buyer have been completely questionable as he filed a non receipt claim the day after the shipping label was printed.

The issue has been since resolved.

I have no interest of how you consign sneakers, but as far as your site, your reputation and your responsibilities, you're the one who i should contact with. 

I have no interest of how you consign sneakers, but as far as your site, your reputation and your responsibilities, you're the one who i should contact with. 
Just follow up with Paypal.  

I am the one you should contact with and I have been .  No one is asking you other wise nor is anyone asking anything about your interest.

This issue is over and its going in your favor.  Simply no need to continue.

bro just drop it, he agreed to refund your money when you send the kicks. no need to insult him or go any further. you made your point that the shoes were fake. Hes not the seller, he just lists the kicks. Not his fault the guy who put the shoes up sold fakes.

paid on 17th, you promised me will be ship out the next day, sent me invalid tracking number until 21st, called postal office, they said they never have package scanned, sent you email for a day, no reply, filed claim thru paypal for none received, you sent me email right back ask for why? replied you I dont want to shoes anymore, refund, you called me the next day to BS some lable, postal office mistakes, offer me an air freshner for gift, I dont really care. I informed you again, do not send me fake shoes and i will inspect it when i receive it, if everything good, i will close dispute, got it today, inspection failed, change none received dispute to not as descirpe. 

tell me which part i play childish? 

tbh it just seems like this guy had it in for you the monument he paid for them they look legit i would have rocked them!

@ant009
 they're fake. @justforsomefun
 just get your money back, no need to argue brah

amen, the issue seems to have been solved for now. he agreed to refund you through paypal once the kicks are returned. wait for paypal to ask you to send em back and thats that. no need to act childish and keep throwing shots at him for no reason. Hes clearly trying to solve the issue.

look man here's how I see this.. Dude posted pretty clear pix of fake shoes, then you not being the rookie you obviously are paid him for them, now your on here arguing back and forth about a pair of kicks YOU SHOULD HAVE KNOWN were fake..So you share half of the blame on this one kiddo.. I hope it all works out but you could have kept yourself outta this situation with a little HW and common sense.

Now to the seller... IF you knew these kicks were fake; MAY YOU BURN IN HELL.. If not then I suggest you do some HW on your inventory so your not passing off fake produce. Learn and stand by your products.. Honestly I believe you knew and you tried to get one over as you probably have many times in the past.. Find another way to make a buck then hustling kids outta there allowance bro..

look man here's how I see this.. Dude posted pretty clear pix of fake shoes, then you not being the rookie you obviously are paid him for them, now your on here arguing back and forth about a pair of kicks YOU SHOULD HAVE KNOWN were fake..So you share half of the blame on this one kiddo.. I hope it all works out but you could have kept yourself outta this situation with a little HW and common sense.

Now to the seller... IF you knew these kicks were fake; MAY YOU BURN IN HELL.. If not then I suggest you do some HW on your inventory so your not passing off fake produce. Learn and stand by your products.. Honestly I believe you knew and you tried to get one over as you probably have many times in the past.. Find another way to make a buck then hustling kids outta there allowance bro..
I shouldn't believe his authentic promised at the first place and trust him again after shipping BS.

i learn it, time to move on.. thank you for suggestion.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom