Air Jordan 11 Cool Grey Carbon Fiber

lol @ everyone hating on these, when the same people would be lined up in the cold to get these if they were to ever release.

lol @ everyone hating on these, when the same people would be lined up in the cold to get these if they were to ever release.

Got to admit I was feeling it for the concords concept.
But on CG, I feel like it wasn't executed or something.

Originally Posted by jayem

I agree. The Concords with the carbon fiber were alright but these are just too much.

Originally Posted by jayem

I agree. The Concords with the carbon fiber were alright but these are just too much.

i hope they release them so i can finally get some 11s with out having to wake up at 430 in the morning.lol

i hope they release them so i can finally get some 11s with out having to wake up at 430 in the morning.lol

Originally Posted by Darkwing Duck

yeah...so I can double my money by selling them to all of the hypebeasts that think these are called "Carbon Fiber Cool Grey Space Jams"
roll.gif
...but you'd never catch me wearing these ugly POS's.

yeah...so I can double my money by selling them to all of the hypebeasts that think these are called "Carbon Fiber Cool Grey Space Jams"
roll.gif

Originally Posted by KingTrojan43

roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I hate ppl callin evry 11 a space jam

like this person i ran across

Back
Top Bottom