Air Jordan 11 Concord Legit Check?

I'm planning to pick these up of a guy this friday, Here are some of the images he sent me, are these legit? please answer.

Last edited:
Icey soles usually means GMs fam no matter how how well the seller "takes care" of them

I just took in that the traction pads are blue when their really suspose to be purple which are concord.

Last edited:
GM/Fake.  There should be at least some yellowing on the sole on any legit pair since these released in 2011.

GM. Stay away. Remember, for shoes released a couple of years ago or more, yellow is your friend on icy soles. 23 is just all wrong too.

patent leather does look a little higher than normal. normal yellowing is generally a sign it wasnt made recently. See if there's a purple quality control stamp on the inside of the box.  My initial thought would be its real though.

Has the correct yellowing but these look like GM's as well. 23 is totally off and the heel tab needs to be narrower.

@OP id stay away from any Jordan 3s, 4s, and especially 11s from anyone selling online. Those seem to be the most replicated of the lot. Flightclub.com is the only place id order some Jordan 11 retros from right now. At least youll know everything is 100%. I wouldnt touch these

Id stay away from any Jordan 11 being sold online today. If u want some AUTHENTIC Jordan 11s buy them from Flightclub.com that way u know everything is 100%. The Jordan 11 is the most bootlegged Jordan and its better to jus pay a little extra instead of taking a chance on getting something thats not Authentic.

Back
Top Bottom