Air Jordan 11 “Doernbecher” 2014 Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
i will pay anyone who will let me cut them in line at 21 mercer or ntny $150.00

HMU

when the Db's first came out in 2007

the shoes and years after where easy to get now its a pain in the *** to get db's

i dropped $820.00 on a pair of 5's last year and will not do the same this year

the last pair of db's i got at retail was the db's 9's

this might be the only shoe i would camp out for
if things where back to 2007 to 2010 as far as camping out for kicks
why would you pay someone to let you cut them at mercer when mercer would just gey shut down like everything else...

Lol. If people pay attention, Nike keeps all db info on lock til about 1 week before release. You may see pics of dbs about 2 weeks out before official word. I say the second Saturday or Sunday in November (8th or 9th) we will have news and images

November 7th is the official reveal.

Last edited:
November 7th is the official reveal.

This man is on it! It trips me out when people say leaks, etc. All free publicity from and for Nike. If they really want to keep things under wrap and low key, trust me they know how. That date falls in line so I trust you.

They should just let you donate $1,000 to the Doernbecher hospital to get these. Instead we're paying this money to resellers to have any chance at owning them.

Last edited:
They should just let you donate $1,000 to the Doernbecher hospital to get these. Instead we're paying this money to resellers to have any chance at owning them.

Don't like that idea. Not everybody has a grand to throw around for shoes. Resellers will always find a way. They would donate the $1000, then resell for $2000.

Don't like that idea. Not everybody has a grand to throw around for shoes. Resellers will always find a way. They would donate the $1000, then resell for $2000.
Yup, and instead of going to a bunch of different resellers it would go to the few who can actually afford to sit on that type of money, which would mean no haggling :lol:. Nters love to haggle so that would be worse.

think hes just recycling the info from last year incase it comes true this year that he looks like the guy that knew it from the start all along.

happens every year. dudes throw out random shoes hoping they release so they look like the top dog when it happens
Cannot stand when people do that

Do you guys recall when Jordan Geller (guy who owns Shoezeum) suggested the DBs in 2014 will be sold at auction? Here is the video. He sounds certain that Nike would actually auction these off. 

Skip to 5:47.

I HOPE SO. Better than letting kids do it at "sneakercons" just for personal gain.... I'm sure they will still do it though just at even more ridiculous prices. If they can afford it.
laugh.gif
 idiots

HMU

the shoes and years after where easy to get now its a pain in the *** to get db's

You did what? 
laugh.gif

HMU

You did what? :lol:  

i sold a pair of db v for $980 shipped & they are still climbing

HMU

You did what? 
laugh.gif

i sold a pair of db v for $980 shipped & they are still climbing
Guess there's a sucker born every day

I hope Nike auctions these shoes off. It would make so much more sense than selling them for basically nothing in comparison to what they resell for. If Nike geniunely cares about the cause, they will auction the shoes off.

Anyone know of the other 3 models that are releasing this year? I remember seeing a picture of four kids...unless all four of them are making a DB 11 together?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom