Air Jordan 11 “Doernbecher” 2014 Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

quise2024

Banned
If you can remember back in December 2013, there were rumors floating around that the Air Jordan 11 would be part of the 2014 Nike Doernbecher Freestyle Collection. After a couple days of hype growing, the rumored designer Jimmy Li (a cancer survivor) later shutdown those rumors saying he will not be designing the Air Jordan 11 “Doernbecher” for 2014.

However, today according to IcySoleOnline, the Air Jordan 11 “Doernbecher” 2014 rumors are back on, as he stats they will be dropping as part of the 2014 Nike Doernbecher Freestyle Collection.

View media item 1191269
As of right now we have yet to hear any confirmation on this from Jordan Brand, but if these rumors are true you can expect 2014 to end with the release of the Air Jordan 11 “Legend Blue”, Air Jordan 11 “Pantone” and the Air Jordan 11 “Doernbecher” 2014.

via SBD

http://sneakerbardetroit.com/air-jordan-11-doernbecher-2014-rumors-back/

Last edited:
doernbechers are not for me in any model

wonder how much input they keep from the kids designs

rather just donate

DBs are ugly shoes that get bought for reselling purposes. And yea wont come close to getting a pair so i dont even care

The foams were nice, 6s were nice, and the 9s were decent

the 10s :smh:
the 2s :smh:
the 4s :rolleyes

Be funny if kids like

"Lets put nike air.....all over it! Like a print"

If this kid wanted legend status hell go simple
But none have been simple by any means sooooooooo

Im expecting glowinthedark soles

Maybe this man will drop the patent leather......

people are still listening to icysole?
laugh.gif
roll.gif
I blocked that guy almost a year ago.

Favorite release of the year. Might not be the most cosmetically appealing release, but my favorite nontheless.

Struck out for the 5s, 10s, 9s and rereleased 3s, so have been putting back cash all year for the inevitable resale.

Still can't believe it's going to be the 11s, but IcySoles is usually pretty acurate.

people are still listening to icysole? :lol: :rofl:

think hes just recycling the info from last year incase it comes true this year that he looks like the guy that knew it from the start all along.

happens every year. dudes throw out random shoes hoping they release so they look like the top dog when it happens

Lol. If people pay attention, Nike keeps all db info on lock til about 1 week before release. You may see pics of dbs about 2 weeks out before official word. I say the second Saturday or Sunday in November (8th or 9th) we will have news and images

i will pay anyone who will let me cut them in line at 21 mercer or ntny $150.00

HMU

when the Db's first came out in 2007

the shoes and years after where easy to get now its a pain in the *** to get db's

i dropped $820.00 on a pair of 5's last year and will not do the same this year

the last pair of db's i got at retail was the db's 9's

this might be the only shoe i would camp out for
if things where back to 2007 to 2010 as far as camping out for kicks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom