Air Jordan 10 X Retro Cool Grey/Infrared Black

This was an easy pick up... i love the clean look. They also didn't break the bank, picked them up for 142 with military discount.. they hype needs to die down so i can enjoy pickups like i did late 90s to early 2000's...lol

Last edited:
FNL still has full size run . JJ sales out on Reebok princess releases so I wasnt suprised with them selling out. Easy cop glad so many slept on these and allowed me to get a pair that I wanted. I know future releases are about to get harder especially with income tax season being upon us

FNL is usually the last to sell out.   Most people have issues and don't like their checkout system.  Credit cards / Pay pal never going through.  or if they do get through it takes them like 3 tries and FNL ends up charging them 3 times (even though you get the credit back)

FNL still has full size run . JJ sales out on Reebok princess releases so I wasnt suprised with them selling out. Easy cop glad so many slept on these and allowed me to get a pair that I wanted. I know future releases are about to get harder especially with income tax season being upon us
Yeah I was so happy to walk into Champs today and just ask for my size and grab them. I love releases like this. As we all know Jordans are a pain in the *** anymore to get raffles, rsvps, dealing with bots etc… def a fresh pick up!

Last edited:
I picked up a pair online and am liking them with more pictures I see.  I like colorways that I can wear incognito at work with business attire (like Bred 4s or Shadow 1s) Sometimes people stare down, so I have to manage perceptions--there's a fine line between being perceived as business trendy or perceived as a clown.  These fit the bill.  I'm also a sucker for suede and shoes that I could use to ball in if I wanted.

Last edited:
repped, thanks again man! My friend can rest easy now on that sz 12 
pimp.gif
, I'm surprised to see these still available on FNL but not FTL or NDC

This was an easy pick up... i love the clean look. They also didn't break the bank, picked them up for 142 with military discount.. they hype needs to die down so i can enjoy pickups like i did late 90s to early 2000's...lol
YES gotta love that military discount whats up brother what branch you in I'm at ft hood 1st CAV

Just got mine, here's some photos for you guys.
Hey I take it from the background you work at a dodge dealership, whats a 2013 Chanllanger srt8 blk/blk running right now and do you have any demo's in that model at your lot?

Anybody think the Powder Blue 10s sit this long?

No shot. This will probably be along the lines of the White Cement 4, or the Playoff 13 in terms of demand, give or take a bit. 

I agree.

Seeing how the release within the span of the 6s, I feel like these may be overlooked a little, but still be sought after at the same time.

Confusing I know.

Just know that if you want those 10s, don't sleep.

if you think $170.00 is mind blowing

a good source told me box price is going to $200.00 for a retro in 2015
I just dont see that happening next year. maybe the year after. 11's have to reach $200 first. They're still at $185. an 18% increase on retail prices. 

what might happen is that might push SOME (not all) people away from jordans. That puts you at $220 after taxes...which means people would be asking for $300 minimum on the secondary market.

happen to pass on this release, but I was surprised to see these sold out in my city. went to like 2 malls and they were MIA at every store. personally thought these would be around for a couple of weeks, but honestly as I looked at the kids sizes I realized this is actually a pretty dope colorway. just need them powders tho. 2 pair mandatory!

Last edited:
Just came back from the mall and saw these on display. I really like the tumbled uppers and the colorway itself, but decided not to cop due to my finances right now. Otherwise I'd cop for sure. Wish all releases were this easy of a pickup.

Last edited:
That 20% military discount used to come in handy, but now I'm separated.
Got a pair this morning, and there is a lot of Glue that you can see in the area between the Sole, and the Upper part of the shoe. Overall really great shoe.

View media item 767464Very rare I put some thing on the day I get them I still havent tried on 2/3 s of my fear pack but these are sweet not to tight at all just loosen the laces all the way down simple black n grey no number cant even see the infrared sleepers wore 2000 v to mall

Hey I take it from the background you work at a dodge dealership, whats a 2013 Chanllanger srt8 blk/blk running right now and do you have any demo's in that model at your lot?

I haven't had a 13 on my lot in 6 months but time answer your question between 44-47 grand depending on options.

Back
Top Bottom