Air Jordan 10 Retro Venom Green - (3/22/14)

Cop or Not?

• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not

• Maybe

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
all black , including the lining. keep the clear sole. change the colored portion to black...PERFECTION. A remix on the 05 pair

Last edited:
VOMIT GREEN!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

I'm still on the fence about these I'm still hurting from not getting futures or anything else that weekend so I might just have to get these and some lebrons x lows lol

The base that I'm stationed at here in the states said they'd be getting these. Limit 1 per Military ID card holder. So those in the service or have a mil ID, check your exchange sports store! PM me if you really wantin them and will rock them!  Can't stand hookin someone up only for them to take advantage of the hookup and flip them smh 
mean.gif
  Retail should be around $135 and it's tax free of course. Just throw $15 on top for shipping and they're yours. Just tryin to help out a fellow NT fam 
nthat.gif
 Usually they don't get much of the big sizes (12 & up). Mods go ahead and delete this post if this is wrong. Apologies in advance. 

the hate is strong... but I really have a feeling that there will be a lot of regret later on.

Yeah that video really jus confirmed it for me, im coppin these. Im sure they look even better in person like the guy in this video says. Theres always hate on every JB retro release these days and theres always regret too.

I dont know how anyone that's into shoes can hate on a classic style like this but like the future jordan bread basket.

Back
Top Bottom