Air Jordan 10 Retro Venom Green - (3/22/14)

Cop or Not?

• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not

• Maybe

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
All Black Nikes: fits my description. Must Cop. Either way the sole pans out. You all are sleeping. In a coma. Or Hibernating. Or buying the power blue CW. & increasing my raffle chances.
why you gotta put a period every couple of words? lol we dont care if you get a thouand of these, have all of them. no ones copping these

Grammar & punctuality . I'll be good w/ 1 pair. Hope your insinuations are right. These go well w/ any type of Seahawks gear. Can't wait to throw my jeans over these.

If these are a mass gr they might be like the citrus 8's and sit for months. Still kicking myself for paying  retail on release day instead of holding out for discounts. Either way count me in, these r dope.

I think the colors are well done. To me, it really comes down to the material. If the lining near the laces is leather, not nubuck like on some pictures, I am going to try to get 1 pair.

IMO the infrared, dark powder or tangerine would have all been better than that green.

The clear sole killed it for me

I would like too see a new good cw, idk maybe a chicago away cw :pimp: or a white black varsity maize one

You know what, I'm not fond of these and it's obvious I'm not alone. But Nike/JB is smart. SOMEBODY is gonna like these sneakers and now they have a new customer for life. The rest of us thinking they're horrible isn't going to stop us from buying the next pair of J's we want. How many kids do you think bought the X's today or the VI's last week after being turned on by Jokers or some other nonsensical release from last year. Freaking genius marketing...

yes... GENIUS. "let's put out a variety of items to suit different tastes, just like every other brand."
laugh.gif

not feeling these at all, the shade of green kind of reminds me of vomit. not a good look

i wish that JB would retro the all black leather 10s with the white jumpman that released in 2005, now that's a classic X.

115 post in this thread will probably equal the amount of people copping this ugly *** colorway.

wow i am impressed. these are better than the DB X's.

*waits

Puts flame suit on*

i personally think that the icy sole looks much better. more of a pop.
agreed. and I'm in no way an icy sole lover. that anthracite/grey sole looked horrible. black would have been best, but full leather upper and a solid liner would have been smoother with that icy sole. no black in the sole makes that lining off to me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom