Air Jordan 10 retro 1/1/2012 PICS INSIDE

why waster the shoe? turn the blue grey and the grey black and u got a steel 10 going why waste the shoe on this nobody will buy

releases like this are really helping me lean towards retiring from J's...
baby-boomers-retirement-planning.jpg

I know, productions costs are going up in China, the Dollar is a little soft, but 160 for such a simple shoe is kind of difficult when you can get the 2011 for 10 more, or perhaps LESS than this.

I know, productions costs are going up in China, the Dollar is a little soft, but 160 for such a simple shoe is kind of difficult when you can get the 2011 for 10 more, or perhaps LESS than this.

Originally Posted by Jordan23 4xL

post the other pics...
Why is everyone keeping info back these days?

Used to be a time when dudes would just come in here & openly share whatever news they had with the rest of the community.
Nowdays, it's just kids posting up one or two "teaser" pics at a time in order to get their E-fame up or promote their website.  

Originally Posted by Jordan23 4xL

post the other pics...
Why is everyone keeping info back these days?

Used to be a time when dudes would just come in here & openly share whatever news they had with the rest of the community.
Nowdays, it's just kids posting up one or two "teaser" pics at a time in order to get their E-fame up or promote their website.  

Back
Top Bottom