Air Jordan 10 "Chicago" Retro for 2015 feat. #45

Besides the 45 stitched on the side, how is the quality compared to the previous drop?

and sometimes you just get that lucky to have your name pulled on every raffle.... i entered 4 and just got one call back 
lol i hope not coz that means i used all my luck on these and i still needed luck kn the georgetown lows smh

Finish Line just called me for my 10.5. They said to pick them up at 9:00am.

Anyone help me out, I'm from the east coast, but down in Oklahoma City for the next month, and will be here for tomorrows release. Penn Sq Mall did raffle tickets, anywhere in the area that I could scoop them at? Don't mind driving a bit

Finish Line just called me for my 10.5. They said to pick them up at 9:00am.
Sheesh.. my fnl, champs, and jj gives us till  atleast 12...

meanwhile ftl gives you till 6 
laugh.gif

I was confused for a second too, like its not like they can go home once everybody picks up there shoes lol

I went half size up in my B.O.B's and happy I did. Doing the same with these as well.

Last edited:
Just won another raffle. I don't think these will be hard to get folks. I don't foresee chaos on releases until May. 

Got the call from my local Shoe Palace! Hoping for one more call so 1 pair can be rocked ASAP and second pair on ice! These are definitely a top 3 grail for me!!!

Just got a call this afternoon for my second pair from Footlocker Eastridge. Now I can rest easy. 2 outta 6 raffles entered is a perfect outcome. Hope everybody else waiting for that first call/e-mail, receive their confirmations soon and good luck NT fams!

This is what brought me back in. And the jersey is like $40 after discount code.

Already too much red in my collection though between Carmines and Black/Infrared 6s. Wanted these for a long time too. 
mean.gif
 On top of that I've been scoping out these Kyries and just bought some XX9s. I CAN do it. I WANT to do it. My mind is tellin me noooo, but my body, my BODY is telling me YESSSSSS.
Info on the Jersey??? 

nerd.gif

I went half size up in my B.O.B's and happy I did. Doing the same with these as well.
i had no choice but to go down the bob's, and i  actually liked the fit... im gonna go a ha;lf size down again in these and hope they fit the same 

Last edited:
I went TTS and they fit great length wise but they are just a tad tight width wise. They are already starting to break in the more I wear them though.

Below are some images of my pickup this morning at FTL and the 2012 retro. It is hard to see but the hand on one of the 2015 retro is coming off, which is a disgrace and not "remastered" in my opinion. The "leather" is the same quality 2012 v 2015. The 2015 appears to have more padding inside. Overall the 45 and OG red make the shoe look better in my opinion.

View media item 1464989View media item 1464991View media item 1464993View media item 1464994View media item 1464995View media item 1464996View media item 1464997View media item 1464998View media item 1464999View media item 1465000

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom