Air Jordan 10 Chicago New Pics

Originally Posted by Houstons23rd

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
i like the 45 on them they look sick
wake up, that was the sample for the CDP in 2007. 
The upcoming AJ X in white/black-varsity red will definetly be with the stitched 23.

The big question is, will the final release have the black midsole or the white?

If white i will definetly pass as i already have the AJ X in white/black-Steelgrey and white/red-steelgrey.

whens the release date so i can have my money ready? srs question. and even with the white midsole ill paint it black.

Originally Posted by eltouha

seems like a black midsole now
air-jordan-x-10-retro-chicago-white-varsity-red-black-january-2012.jpg

http://www.sneakerfiles.c...-red-black-january-2012/
don't be too optimistic, catalog pics often show samples which still can be changed in the final release.
In late 1997 i looked in the German Nike catalog where the Air Jordan 13 in navy/white-flintgrey and white/red-zen grey

were inside. Later Nike/JB scrapped the white/red-zen greys and replaced it by the white/true red-blacks which became

the Chicago 13 which MJ wore in the season for Away games.

The AJ 10 white/varsity red-steel greys had also been changed before release. The samples had red nubuck as upper,

the red of the outsole was more brilliant red and and the Jumpman on the outsole was black.

The final release was however with red smooth leather upper, the outsole was darker and the Jumpan was unpainted
frown.gif

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

Originally Posted by eltouha

seems like a black midsole now
don't be too optimistic, catalog pics often show samples which still can be changed in the final release.
^that. we've seen it time and time again.. until we get some clear images its all skepticism.

Easy cop, love the X's. Most underrated Jordan IMO. Are the white/steel joints coming back out next year also?

good to hear about those x's supposedly releasing (3rd time said to be released, other 2 times failed)

Originally Posted by BossPlaya0625

Easy cop, love the X's. Most underrated Jordan IMO. Are the white/steel joints coming back out next year also?
true, the X has a very sleek design with good court performance.
I think the OGs would have even sold better if he wore them the whole season.

I remember when MJ cameback, the Chicago X in the stores sold out suddenly ^^

Originally Posted by hostos

you guys ever seen this video??

pretty cool
nice video,
i remember i read it somewhere that MJ was not happy about the toe cap and told Tinker to remove that. I heard that there were some OG white/black-steelgreys produced without the toe cap. All other following colorways did not have the toe cap.

Yessir, the 10s r coming, def feeling the royal blue colorway they droppin next year 2, just hopin they drop the red ones also.

Love the Xs, never bought two pairs before but I'm most definitely going to with this release.

Back
Top Bottom