Air Jordan 10 Chicago - First Look

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

2012 is taking a definite turn for the worst. I had such high hopes for these and the Cement IV's 
tired.gif

2012 the year of the Variant looking retros.  Terrible. 

That's what it's looking like. As it stands, I'm no longer interested in any releases from JB in 2012.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

2012 is taking a definite turn for the worst. I had such high hopes for these and the Cement IV's 
tired.gif

2012 the year of the Variant looking retros.  Terrible. 

That's what it's looking like. As it stands, I'm no longer interested in any releases from JB in 2012.

Have a feeling the leather will be paper thing again and the toebox will crease within one wear. X's and IV's in the same year? Yeah... paper leather lol.

Have a feeling the leather will be paper thing again and the toebox will crease within one wear. X's and IV's in the same year? Yeah... paper leather lol.

White midsole, no 45, = no cop but I have been waiting for these to come back out, so I'll have to wait until release to see them in person.

White midsole, no 45, = no cop but I have been waiting for these to come back out, so I'll have to wait until release to see them in person.

Black midsoles are so necessary on these
grin.gif

I'll hold my breath though. These are early samples so things can change.

Black midsoles are so necessary on these
grin.gif

I'll hold my breath though. These are early samples so things can change.

going out on a limb here, betcha 100 bucks. no matter what JB releases, when it comes to something "OG", you'll buy it! last time I checked, it is 2011, not 1995!

going out on a limb here, betcha 100 bucks. no matter what JB releases, when it comes to something "OG", you'll buy it! last time I checked, it is 2011, not 1995!

Back
Top Bottom