Air Jordan 10 Chicago - First Look

white midsole?
eyes.gif

These need to be true to the OG or no dice. If they release like this, they will sit. Make them like in 1995 and these will FLY! Up to you JB...do them like the OGs and you got people doubling and tripling up. Do them like these samples, and we'll start betting now how far they'll get discounted before people start buying.

These need to be true to the OG or no dice. If they release like this, they will sit. Make them like in 1995 and these will FLY! Up to you JB...do them like the OGs and you got people doubling and tripling up. Do them like these samples, and we'll start betting now how far they'll get discounted before people start buying.

Originally Posted by MerkurPosite

roll.gif

these will be gone by 9am regardless blk or white midsole....

&  some will just paint the midsole blk....
problem solved

roll.gif

problem solved

Take off that 23,& make that midsole black plus superior quality like the og's.quality was so bad on the cdp X's,hopefully things will improve from 2008

Take off that 23,& make that midsole black plus superior quality like the og's.quality was so bad on the cdp X's,hopefully things will improve from 2008

Originally Posted by Tony Montana

Originally Posted by SoSickening

white midsole?!!?!?! Is u serious? AND "23" stitching???!
sick.gif
I don't care for the 23' but white midsole?
sick.gif

QFMFT
pimp.gif

Honestly I'm so pissed right now with the garbage cement 4's and these sample pictures, disgusting.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Tony Montana

Originally Posted by SoSickening

white midsole?!!?!?! Is u serious? AND "23" stitching???!
sick.gif
I don't care for the 23' but white midsole?
sick.gif

QFMFT
pimp.gif

Honestly I'm so pissed right now with the garbage cement 4's and these sample pictures, disgusting.
sick.gif

lol @ all you guys crying, but will be camping out or waiting for the countdown timer on eastbay to go to zero to cop. you guys cry about anything and EVERYTHING. smfh

lol @ all you guys crying, but will be camping out or waiting for the countdown timer on eastbay to go to zero to cop. you guys cry about anything and EVERYTHING. smfh

Originally Posted by ColdCity

roll.gif

problem solved
laugh.gif

First thing that came to my mind when I saw that white midsole was to paint it.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

roll.gif

problem solved
laugh.gif

First thing that came to my mind when I saw that white midsole was to paint it.

First the grey speckles on the cement iv's & now the white midsole on the Chi X's? C'mon JB
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom