Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

I'll just convince myself these are the Frankenstein Mars Blackmon's of the Jordan 1's so I can get over striking out on both colors to prevent myself from giving in to the over-hype resellers prices.

I don’t know why the Blue Storm pair isn’t liked more. We’ve had Black Toes twice in the past 5 years, and sooner or later there will be a release with a black tongue. The Blue Storm pair is so well put together to me. Hype aside, the red and black collar goes together better with the Storm Blue lower half of the shoe.

This release was mad anticlimactic ... had high hopes and they dudded out so crazy lol. Glad I have at least one Blue. I hope the size will do because I had to go half down.

I got a blue confirmation last week shipped out Wednesday I got the email & I got another blue confirmed today so I really lucked out but no dice on the black pair. Smh

yea man. in one of my groups a hawaiian cat apparently hit 15 pairs. kid is a senior in HS. dafaq mayne

That's crazy. I respect the hustle, but it sucks for those of us who buy kicks to wear. We out here struggling to get one pear :lol:

Appreciate union trying to do their best for the manuals -last weeks release was pretty good, these bots had a week to figure it out though

DsyRi01U8AApLU5.jpg:large

:rofl:

This release was mad anticlimactic ... had high hopes and they dudded out so crazy lol. Glad I have at least one Blue. I hope the size will do because I had to go half down.

Really? I would say the release was mad climactic :lol:

"Here we go! - Good luck everybody :emoji_innocent:"
"CLOTHES ONLY?! **** UNION! :emoji_japanese_goblin:"
"WOW! UNION FINESSED US. :emoji_sob:"
"Wait, SHOES ARE UP! :emoji_pray:"
"IN LINE NOW :emoji_confounded:"
"All you gotta do is use Shopify's search :emoji_ok_hand::emoji_nerd:"
"GOD DAMN BOTS :emoji_skull:"
"**** UNION :emoji_japanese_goblin:"
"Uhhhhh... when my order shipping? :emoji_zzz:"

It was a roller coaster ride in here this morning man :rofl:

I don’t know why the Blue Storm pair isn’t liked more. We’ve had Black Toes twice in the past 5 years, and sooner or later there will be a release with a black tongue. The Blue Storm pair is so well put together to me. Hype aside, the red and black collar goes together better with the Storm Blue lower half of the shoe.

With the yellow laces too :pimp:

Hmm.. what to sell to get these?

I thought the same... a return of something I never wear and a good sell or two, and Blues are an easy cop.... but then I think..... if I did all that, I could cover Concords, Mochas and something else...

It’s all about which one Union labeled exclusive. Black Toes are on a whole different level than Blues. A lot of people that went for Blues did so because they know the value and/or they have 3-4 other black toe versions of the 1s lol.

Please explain this 'whole different level' - you know, some ppl love to wear more colors than black/red/white. lol

I got a blue confirmation last week shipped out Wednesday I got the email & I got another blue confirmed today so I really lucked out but no dice on the black pair. Smh
Sell a blue pair, cop the black and pocket the rest. You ain’t losing here with two blue pairs...

Back
Top Bottom