Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

Been doing this sneaker thing for a while, I seen it too many times where ppl pay astronomical prices for a shoe that later goes down, not saying thats the case for these at all

The good thing about the game now is theres always something coming out that someone else wants. Imo theres no need to pay these crazy prices, just research the next hype release you are not interested in, and do what you can to cop. May take you a while to get a pair of said shoe due to the difficulty of copping nowadays, but patience is key

Also lets say you get your hands on a hype release you don't want and you are not really pressed for cash, treat it like wine and hold on, you never know whats going to be announced down the road that you actually might like and voilà, you have your bait right there (of course try getting for retail first, cant stress this enough, never understood paying over retail of a shoe that didn't even release yet)

Got a couple bottles of ‘Wine’ in the cellar waiting lol but be careful don't hold on too long it might be unwearable depending on model and year

Just imagine, theres a couple ppl that have 2 + pair of fragments that they copped for retail, chilling in a closet :pimp:

Last edited:
thats the state of the "game" nowadays, everyone buying up everything even for stuff they don't want just so they can use it as trade bait or end up become wannabe-resellers. Shoes like crimson tints, turbo greens, star is born are just example of shoes that would have sat on the shelves for the people who actually appreciates them but instead are bought up on bulk by people that don't even like them. The people that actually wants the shoe strikes out and have to resort to the same thing of buying the next whatever. Just a vicious cycle. But collabs and exclusive releases are different story.

thats the state of the "game" nowadays, everyone buying up everything even for stuff they don't want just so they can use it as trade bait or end up become wannabe-resellers. Shoes like crimson tints, turbo greens, star is born are just example of shoes that would have sat on the shelves for the people who actually appreciates them but instead are bought up on bulk by people that don't even like them. The people that actually wants the shoe strikes out and have to resort to the same thing of buying the next whatever. Just a vicious cycle. But collabs and exclusive releases are different story.
Agree but crimson tint and sports are sitting in my area. And turbo sat for good 2 weeks. But of course non in my size.

yeah those are sold out in the "money/asian" size, which is related to that asian buyers discussion in the AJ1 thread. I mean people are buying all the GS sizes of a lot of sneakers to resell.

IMG_20190422_164434.jpg

you're in the same boat as he is. he's implying he'd rather have 1 instead of owning 5-7 pairs.

Exactly, I like the purple Jordan SB’s, the yellow toes, the Carolina blue ones coming out in August, and I thought the Crimsons were a pretty good colorway. But would I skip all four of those to use towards the Storm Blue Unions? Absolutely.

I’ll set the precedent right now. 2 pair of laker jordan 1 Sb plus 1 bone pair for the union blues.

Exactly, I like the purple Jordan SB’s, the yellow toes, the Carolina blue ones coming out in August, and I thought the Crimsons were a pretty good colorway. But would I skip all four of those to use towards the Storm Blue Unions? Absolutely.
No way. I rather have SBs yellow toes and blues over these. I mean one for one? Unions. But for three of those for retail? I take those in heartbeat. Some of you might disagree but thats how i feel.

.5 difference man is alot, went right back to 13.

I'm somewhere between 12 and 13, so 12.5 might be ok. My OW UNC are 12 and a bit tight, and my Breds are 12.5 and bit looser, especially after wearing them.

So I might be okay with 12.5, 13 is def too large. 12 would be okay I guess if I stretch them a bit.

Impressed with Stockx and the fact that they did not just send me a damaged box of Unions. They reached out to ask me if I still want it, despite the box issues.

Attachments

• stock.jpg
    stock.jpg
    216.2 KB · Views: 112
Back
Top Bottom