Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

my hang tags are opaque, both pairs

that one looks pretty clear

unless its the pic plus these usually have pretty big swooshes compared to regular 1's

That hang tag is mad suspect. It's supposed to be opaque. See below (pic from the internet). I'll double check my pairs tonight, but I'm pretty sure all the tags should be opaque.

union-la-air-jordan-1-high-nrg-early-look

Which part are you guys referring to?

Yeah which part of the tag? I got both my pairs directly from Union so I'm good. I'm just curious which part you guys are referring to when talking about it's supposed to be opaque.
the middle where the red is, not supposed to be a bright red like normal tags, has like an rough/opaque layer on to to make it matte

Posted pics when I got them. No one said fake. Now its hangtag this and that. Purchased from ebay. I like to see the fakes I'm getting

Negative Lucky

Really? Dang?

To be fair, I went back and looked, you posted two pics and neither showed the hang tag. However, you did mention the weird stitching that didn't go above the Nike sign like usual. Hmmm.

I would contact Ebay and/or Paypal (or credit card, whatever you used) and see if it's not too late.

I checked today and it's been 31 days and no longer converged by ebay. You want to buy them? Lol

Just going to wear them and call it a day. Now I have to hunt down another pair. Thanks for the feedback

I checked today and it's been 31 days and no longer converged by ebay. You want to buy them? Lol

Just going to wear them and call it a day. Now I have to hunt down another pair. Thanks for the feedback

How did you pay, Paypal or credit card? They may cover you longer than 30 days.

But you could also just rock them and enjoy them. I'm not sure they're fakes - obviously the hang tag is troublesome, but who knows. If you choose just drop the issue, then go ahead and rock them and enjoy them brother.

Last edited:
I used paypal. Not me to complain . My dumb mistake. Will post pic soon so everyone can say they're fugazi . Lol

Check the swooshes on both pair, they should be the same size on the BT and SB. If the swooshes on the BT are smaller them I'm sorry.

I used paypal. Not me to complain . My dumb mistake. Will post pic soon so everyone can say they're fugazi . Lol

Do whatever you want, but you're being hard on yourself. You pay good money for an item, you expect and should get the real deal. F these scammers. Anyway, per paypal.com:

Purchase Protection covers all eligible purchases where PayPal is used, as well as payments made through our website. To take advantage of Purchase Protection, we require, among other things, that PayPal accounts be kept in good standing and ask that a dispute be filed within 180 days of your purchase or payment.

What’s covered with PayPal Purchase Protection
  • You purchased an item described as authentic, but received a knockoff instead

Thanks for caring. Lol
You must really hate scammers and I totally agree but first I have to confirm they are not authentic. Ii think they are but who knows nowadays

Found a seller for the storm blues at a fair price he said he bought them on snkrs and has receipt. If I remember correctly didn’t snkrs just release black toes only??

You still have paypal coverage for 180 days

Back
Top Bottom