Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

People who didn’t care for the real Storm Blues when they were sitting, all of a sudden pretending these Storm Blues are amazing. Right.

They aren’t. However the storm blue union is the shoe they clearly set out to make. It’s cut and sewn blue and red has hints of yellow. Overall the oddity of the shoe is what makes it the better one. All of this is based on personal opinion but for me why would I want the black toes when I have so many of them already. The only reason I really cared for the Union was because it was so weird to combine those colors...

And the storm blue is a horrible jordan 1 without a doubt. However with the case of the union 1s they made it happen with the blue and red and the yellow laces take it to where it needs to be with the off white mid sole

Yes. I do.
Which one? And to your explanation about the color blocking, those colors do not flow anywhere near as good as the black toes with the black OR yellow laces. I appreciate them both but I'm not going to pretend like the storm blues are that nice just because they were more limited. I'm glad they made way more pairs of the black toes because that may help with being able to double up in the future. Black toes reign supreme.

Which one? And to your explanation about the color blocking, those colors do not flow anywhere near as good as the black toes with the black OR yellow laces. I appreciate them both but I'm not going to pretend like the storm blues are that nice just because they were more limited. I'm glad they made way more pairs of the black toes because that may help with being able to double up in the future. Black toes reign supreme.

Lol you think I like them more because they were limited? I can buy the black toe right now, originally I was going to get the black toe however it’s not about color flow. It’s just about what the shoe speaks to the collab. Storm blues are horrible yes. However it works with this shoe. I have all the black toes, from the new love old love pack to now and the storm blue I had and sold to my cousin for dirt cheap.

And I bashed the storm blue heavyyyyyyyyyyy when they dropped, but I did get em didn’t even know they went up in value.

Sz 12 Storm Blues passed the thousand mark again, better cop now if u are a big footer can’t see them coming back down

People who didn’t care for the real Storm Blues when they were sitting, all of a sudden pretending these Storm Blues are amazing. Right.

Normal Storm Blues and the Union Storm Blues are completely different though. How can you even compare the two?

Owners of either color, how's the quality? Is the quality the same for people who own both?

Is there another release you can compare it too? Sail 1? Bred Toe? 16' Black/Red's? SBB? Court Purples?

With how prices are for my size (11.5/12), I don't think i will be acquiring these, so since I wont be able to see them in person, I'm just curious on how the leather/craftsmanship/overall quality was on these.

Thanks.

PO

Owners of either color, how's the quality? Is the quality the same for people who own both?

Is there another release you can compare it too? Sail 1? Bred Toe? 16' Black/Red's? SBB? Court Purples?

With how prices are for my size (11.5/12), I don't think i will be acquiring these, so since I wont be able to see them in person, I'm just curious on how the leather/craftsmanship/overall quality was on these.

Thanks.

PO
All remastered 1s (2015 - present) have been exceptional in terms of craftsmanship. I'm not expecting anything better than what's already been done. Especially for a shoe that retailed at only $190.

Blue pair is nice but I’m rocking the neutrals. Might sell the blue down the road. Not in love with it like the grey.

Back
Top Bottom