Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

not really a loss tho if he wants the Fog 1 more, also helps that fog 1's worth more than union blues at the moment

I don’t like blue sneakers

I am just a man who knows how to feel.

not really a loss tho if he wants the Fog 1 more, also helps that fog 1's worth more than union blues at the moment

True. The man likes what he likes. I couldn't do it myself personally and I like both sneakers equally. But I feel like there's just something about Jordan 1s that resonate with everybody. Even if you aren't into sneakers, you can appreciate the appearance of the Jordan 1s. I can't say the same about the FoG1s.

Exact opposite for me, Sold black FOG1 to pay for my Storm Blue Union, don’t regret it in the slightest.

699F1463-A470-4780-A5AD-077512C5F3A2.jpeg

Black Toes > both FOG1 > Blue Toes

Blue Toes kinda wack... they clash too much. FOG1 is super clean and versatile.

True. The man likes what he likes. I couldn't do it myself personally and I like both sneakers equally. But I feel like there's just something about Jordan 1s that resonate with everybody. Even if you aren't into sneakers, you can appreciate the appearance of the Jordan 1s. I can't say the same about the FoG1s.
i agree to an extent. i like AJIs but i dont revere them like many sneakerheads. hell, outside of the black toe unions, the only two pairs of AJIs i own are the sails and the cyber monday.

years ago i wouldve kept the blue unions but at this point they just dont align w my aesthetic

i would never bash anyone for their choices either. im out here cheering for everyone to get every pair they like.

On Saturday I was salty that I missed out on the FOGs and randomly get a text from a good friend. He knew how bad I wanted the Unions, called in a favor for me and was able to get me a pair of each for retail plus shipping. To say that I owe dude is an understatement. These are insane in person.
20190123_175123.jpg

Yo that ain’t a good friend that’s a great friend :nthat:

On Saturday I was salty that I missed out on the FOGs and randomly get a text from a good friend. He knew how bad I wanted the Unions, called in a favor for me and was able to get me a pair of each for retail plus shipping. To say that I owe dude is an understatement. These are insane in person.
20190123_175123.jpg

wheres this chi town hookup :nerd:

Lol the random friend did me a favor. In other words, “not sure where I wanna say where these came from”

Lol I have no reason to lie. I'd asked a few times back when the F&F lists were floating around and when I thought he'd forgotten about me, he came through. I'm just happy to have gotten a pair when I thought they were long gone.

Lol I have no reason to lie. I'd asked a few times back when the F&F lists were floating around and when I thought he'd forgotten about me, he came through. I'm just happy to have gotten a pair when I thought they were long gone.

Did you LC these?

Back
Top Bottom