Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

My BT's came from SX btw and I was fortunate enough to have a perfect box and perfect pair with the lace bags still attached. Got them for like 515 before they shot up. Maybe the restock will drop them down again but with Frenzy.. IDK about that.

After how savagely everyone takes the L, the inverse will happen. Prices will only go up after everyone resigns themselves to paying resell.

There is no hope.

My BT's came from SX btw and I was fortunate enough to have a perfect box and perfect pair with the lace bags still attached. Got them for like 515 before they shot up. Maybe the restock will drop them down again but with Frenzy.. IDK about that.

It might, but that's a good price either way. Hoping my size will go down a little more so I can cop and complete the set as well.

They won’t go that low again, you got a steal. Just copped for $550 plus $10 shipping on goat and they shot up 30-40 the next two days

Since this is absolute last restock, prices only gonna go up

Last edited:
If they didn’t have a lot why would the put it nationwide just wondering like it’s just a few put it back on union Jordan but idk man maybe this will make em skyrocket

If they didn’t have a lot why would the put it nationwide just wondering like it’s just a few put it back on union Jordan but idk man maybe this will make em skyrocket

I'm hoping it's a lot of stock, but this just seems like some marketing for the Frenzy app

Back
Top Bottom