Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

These are beautiful in hand.

Can't wait to rock, putting yellow laces in the Storm Blue :nthat:

True size is 11 in AJ1, but 10.5 fits fine!

Cousin is asking for less than market value for the storm blue pair and after seeing y'all pics, I'm starting to dump some pairs I don't wear. Ebay had 10% ebay bucks last night and was tempted to cop another pair for around 970 which would have given me 97 in ebay bucks. Seeing StockX prices makes me hopeful I could double up for the price I'm willing to pay

Reactions: JPS
Capture.PNG

Respek
2 tone drip

Cousin is asking for less than market value for the storm blue pair and after seeing y'all pics, I'm starting to dump some pairs I don't wear. Ebay had 10% ebay bucks last night and was tempted to cop another pair for around 970 which would have given me 97 in ebay bucks. Seeing StockX prices makes me hopeful I could double up for the price I'm willing to pay
def gonna see ongoing undercutting. good job man. sell the ish u dont rock and cop something to beat into the ground

What are my chances trading black pair for blue straight up??
I know a lot of people are in it for the resell I want to rock mines.

Blues are crashing big time. About to be under $700 by the weekend. Pretty much no difference in price between black toes.

My ups driver attempts home delivery first and then will drop it off at the my local ups store. Does anybody else’s driver do this?
no, I wish

my UPS store is half mile from my house but apparently they opened up a huge hub a mile away from my house so maybe all my packages will start coming from there I would assume?

no, I wish

my UPS store is half mile from my house but apparently they opened up a huge hub a mile away from my house so maybe all my packages will start coming from there I would assume?

Depending the company you ordered from UPS sometimes is required to make at least the first delivery attempt before you can have it held

It be your own people

Back
Top Bottom