Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

I wish I still lived out in the Bay, would have been a lot cheaper for my tickets. I live in Portland now so the round trip cost me like 3 bills. Once you figure in the cost of the shoes and cost of trip I guess you could say I'm pretty close to resale prices of the blacks. But to me it's also gonna be a fun experience and you really can't put a price on that IMO compared to just opening the GOAT/StockX app and submitting an order.

Take some pics for us if they do anything special.

Just change to somesones name lol I won in Ny

Name change and someone can pick up, no flights needed

You can't change the birthday though and they are going to look for a government ID with a DOB on it. So if they are real picky the name switch may not work.

That and they know not to accept screenshots. The app has to be open. And if you login to your winning account on another phone you lose the reserve I think. So either you are sending someone your phone overnight to claim it for you with the risk of them checking DOB, or you gotta be there yourself.

You can't change the birthday though and they are going to look for a government ID with a DOB on it. So if they are real picky the name switch may not work.

That and they know not to accept screenshots. The app has to be open. And if you login to your winning account on another phone you lose the reserve I think. So either you are sending someone your phone overnight to claim it for you with the risk of them checking DOB, or you gotta be there yourself.
:rofl: @ overnight someone ur phone.

you can definitely log into ur account on different devices and still get your reservation

Oh wow. I know when the reserves first started they claimed it would forfeit the reservation. Good to know.

Just read the reserve fine print. The name on the list for pickup is going to match whatever name you had in the app when you won. So unless you changed the name in the winning app to your friend's name before entering I don't think the name switch works.

Yeah I mean don’t blow it up to the news but I’ve had a friend sign in on multiples occasions for pick up. My buddy in Cali is so unreliable I really hope my other options work out

Still waiting on last weekday union order.

LOL btw there are some pairs "without box" on ebay. I am guessing those are the fakes then. Same seller for all three listings, all without box.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
1BF163F1-5286-4C78-9C92-599C9F34C2F2.png

Who’s man is this? :lol::rofl:

"Hello Footaction employee. You can call me JJ. I'm here for those 1s."

O7fpUMJ.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom