CF43297C-4B16-4D97-8124-C4E0583B78FD.png

Attachments

• E224AC3B-69BA-4D1C-9647-ED88804C8BD4.png
    E224AC3B-69BA-4D1C-9647-ED88804C8BD4.png
    796.1 KB · Views: 20
  • 7073696B-5E7B-4181-A042-4B4C8E6568AD.png
    7073696B-5E7B-4181-A042-4B4C8E6568AD.png
    796.1 KB · Views: 15
Soon come! Soon come! My blue pair was delivered about an hour ago. Very pleased with the quality on these. I really like the attention to little details. I am no huge sneaker dude like some of you, but I'd expect the resell price on the blue pair to be ~1500 in a few months, if not more. They're really sick in person and I'd expect many people won't want to part with them!

Soon come! Soon come! My blue pair was delivered about an hour ago. Very pleased with the quality on these. I really like the attention to little details. I am no huge sneaker dude like some of you, but I'd expect the resell price on the blue pair to be ~1500 in a few months, if not more. They're really sick in person and I'd expect many people won't want to part with them!

Take some pics of them

Precisely. No one is getting the blue pair for cheap, that's for sure.
I was originally planning on holding them until at least 6 months from now unless a great trade or $ offer came along, then selling them. Now that I have them in hand I'm not so sure what I'll do with them, other than gaze longingly at them.

I was originally planning on holding them until at least 6 months from now unless a great trade or $ offer came along, then selling them. Now that I have them in hand I'm not so sure what I'll do with them, other than gaze longingly at them.

Honestly, it's a shoe I will never get rid of. God willing.

It's just too great; and I've been buying shoes for a very long time.

I went to the Jordan store in DTLA today and they told me that they are getting a good amount of the Union apparel on Monday.

I feel like they could've done way better with the apparel. They should've included the AJ 1 muscle pants and jacket and a lot of other OG 1 apparel from '85.

upload_2018-11-24_16-22-28.png

UNDS Today.

I went to the Jordan store in DTLA today and they told me that they are getting a good amount of the Union apparel on Monday. Obviously, they won't have anything that was Union exclusive.
Like someone stated, black toes look better in my opinion. Your on foot photo has me feeling better about getting through on those over the blue. Blue better if you are selling or keeping on ice for hype purposes.

Back
Top Bottom